Jhacari: What Were You Thinking, Jhacari?

✯ Argentina ✯

Argentina

Jhacari had never hyperventilated so much in his entire life.

No really, he hadn't.

He had been hiding from Rastashiel, Tremaine and Alastair for nearly five minutes now, and he was getting really sick of it.

He had tried to make a run for it like five times, but at the same time, he was too scared to do so, so he had just pretty much remained where he was instead.

He could have even heard them, more specifically, Rastashiel calling his name like they wanted to kill him.

Jhacari...

Come out, come out wherever you are...

You're absolutely done for!

God why? Jhacari had asked the holy one above. Why is this happening to me?

Is this karma for lying about my life online? Everyone does that though, not just me!

Jhacari could have still heard the three of them kind of threatening him to come out, but he had just stayed where he was.

Although his plans of not getting caught was completely derailed because once again, much to his irritation, a fan had come to him at the wrong place and at the wrong time as well.

"Excuse me," some 7 year old girl said, with Jhacari just looking at her in slight annoyance, but then again she didn't exactly know that he was hiding away from his bullies.

"Are you Jhacari Blunt? You look like him and if so.. I'm a huge fan!"

It just always had to be a girl, didn't it?

Guys were never really like this, at all.

But then again, that was kind of natural.

Jhacari's followers on Instagram were most likely girls compared to boys anyway, as they were more likely to obsess over him, and they did.

When Jhacari had seen this girl, he had stared straight at her, before pretty much rolling his eyes over having to deal with all of this nonsense again.

As he was wearing sunglasses right now to try and keep a low profile and everything, the girl couldn't have seen him roll his eyes as if she did, then she would have found that quite rude.