Jhacari: Don't Know What I Got Myself Into

✯ LA ✯

LA

After Jhacari had very reluctantly gotten his hoodie and his sunglasses from the room, he had discreetly headed out of the basketball camp in which he was in right now.

Everything had worked pretty well... but as Jhacari was literally about to take the fire exit to leave.

There was Isabelle from the plane, completely stopping him in his tracks.

"Jhacari!" She had greeted him, throwing her arms around him in a hug, Jhacari not doing anything because he really didn't like her.

"Thought I'd find you here."

"What? You were stalking me?"  He had frowned at her, with Isabelle just staring straight at him, Jhacari doing the same thing through his sunglasses.

Then he very slowly folded his arms.

And Isabelle laughed.

"What? No, I was just making my way to the toilet and I saw you... anyway, I have a question."

Jhacari very rudely rolled his eyes.

First he didn't like her.

Now she was talking to him.

And lastly.. she had a question?

Could his day get any worse...

"Lay it on me."

But in reality he didn't want to hear it.

"Why did you really come here? Weren't you at someone else's house? What happened?"

Jhacari was just suspicious as to why Isabelle wasn't annoyed at him over what had happened on the plane earlier today. 

"Uhm... no thanks. And no disrespect to you but you're by far the worst fan girl I have ever met."

Isabelle was insane alright.

She was insane in the membrane.

And she was insane in the brain.

"You can't resist this," Isabelle had said to him, before bringing him closer to her to take a picture with her. "Smile, Jhacari!"