Jhacari: Be Careful What You Wish For

✯ Argentina ✯

Argentina

Hold up.

Did Kuzivakwashe just tell me that I can go on the plane to Mexico for free?

No she didn't.

Yes, she did, Jhacari.

Yes she did.

Jhacari was originally at the back of the line to take him to Mexico, but now he was at the front of the line instead, as people said that they could have pushed past him.

Why?

Because he was Jhacari.

That was why.

He wasn't against him going to Mexico for free or anything, but Jhacari did oftentimes feel kind of guilty that people had given him special treatment just because he was an Instagram sensation.

"Uhm, you sure? You really want me to go on the plane for free?"

"Anything for you, Jhacari," Kuzivakwashe smiled. "You know what, you can even have first class. And we'll let you go on the aeroplane first."

Jhacari had kept on thinking about the downsides of being famous that he had totally forgotten about the good things as well.

He had thanked her before asking her if there was a place for him to sit in silence as he didn't always like publicity, and people asking him for his autograph every ten seconds.

Although the last bit was all said in his mind.

Jhacari wanted a place to sit in private, yeah.

But he had just said that he had liked his personal space, as he didn't want Kuzivakwashe or Eunice asking questions as to why he didn't like publicity and all that.

After his talk with them, Jhacari had sat down in his waiting area for the first class plane to Mexico, surfing his Instagram page.

Shockingly, no one had even come to him to ask him for his autograph, but that was kind of short lived— although more on that later.

40K+ notifications? Jhacari had complained to himself when he had seen that huge number on his screen. Give me a break.