Jhacari: Hang Up And You Die, My Guy

Been a while since Gianna's not been in a chapter, so yeah. She's not in this one.

✯ LA ✯

LA

As soon as Gianna had left the room, Jhacari had done some thinking to himself.

You just kissed Kobe Bryant's daughter.

Does that mean something?

He had panicked after he had realised he was slightly overthinking this though.

No. You can't have feelings for her.

She's 3 years younger than you.

You 18, she's 15.

Is three years that bad though?

Jhacari had replayed what had happened in his head.

"Uhm, I have to go."

Gianna had to go but something was holding her back.

Jhacari was holding her back.

He wanted to tell her something apparently.

He had thanked her.

There was silence between them, and that was when the two of them realised that they were really close to each other all of a sudden.

They stared at each other.

And all of a sudden?

They kissed.

For ten seconds.

Goodness knew how it happened. It just happened.

Jhacari's arms were around her waist as he was sitting on the table, bringing her closer to him, and  Gianna's hands were on his shoulders.

He didn't even know where they were at right now to be honest. It wasn't like he had asked her to be his girlfriend or vice versa.

He was going to call his twin best friends Davonte and Jazaniah back from Argentina  to talk about this, until he had realised something else.

He had told Gianna not to tell anybody that they had kissed.

So if he had told his friends, he would have been a downright hypocrite.

He didn't want to do that.

So he had gone on Instagram...

Only to remember that he had deleted it.