Gianna: Gianna, Rukayat, Rukayat, Gianna

Teshi Thomas (picture above) as Rukayat. Enjoy!

 Enjoy!

LA

This girl was really nice.

Gianna had just bumped into a girl because she wasn't really looking at where she was going much at all, and nearly half of her clothes had scattered all over the floor.

Why?

Because she had thought that she had closed the suitcase properly but she didn't, that was why. And normally, people would have been ticked off at Gianna for this, but not Rukayat here.

Gianna didn't know her name yet though, although she did thank her immensely for helping her out. Rukayat had told her that it was no pressure or problem really.

Then they made friends.

It would have been a lot worse if she had helped her out and then they didn't even try and get to know each other afterwards, but that wasn't the case.

As in, they had talked once but never again.

"So, what's your name?" Rukayat had asked her eventually. "I'm Rukayat and I come from Zimbabwe. What about you?"

She didn't know she was Kobe Bryant's daughter?

Interesting...

And another thing that was interesting, Gianna hadn't really met anyone from Zimbabwe before. This was new.

"My name is Gianna," Gianna had told her, for some reason not mentioning the fact that she was Kobe Bryant's daughter.

That didn't seem necessary, plus the girl didn't really like to brag either.

But even though she didn't even say that she was Kobe Bryant's daughter, Rukayat had kept on staring at her as if she was really familiar.

"You look really familiar."

Yeah, she was Kobe Bryant's daughter...

Why was that hard for her to remember?

Then she remembered.

"You're Kobe Bryant's daughter, aren't you?!"

"The one and only!"