Both: Jhacari's In LA & He Needs Somewhere To Stay

✯ LA ✯

LA

Hey, y'all, it's me, Jhacari, Jhacari had said to everyone via his Instagram.

He was going to tell everyone the truth. Before that though, he had been texting Davonte and Jazaniah on what to do and he said he had to confess.

But he didn't delete his previous post though. He had just posted this one instead.

Uhm... OK, so the last post was a lie.

You know about me saying that I was going on holiday to Mexico and all that?

That ain't true.

Not one bit.

The thing is, I took the wrong plane. Wow, yeah. A famous superstar admitting that something bad happened in their lives. Who would have thought?

Happens to everyone though. Not just me.

Now I'm in LA, but lemme be straight up with y'all, I don't know crap about it. I don't know anyone that lives here, I don't know any famous places here. I don't know anywhere here in general. Let's just say that.

I need somewhere to stay, y'all. Super desperate.

So if you live in LA, and I don't care where you live, as long as it's in LA and it's a good place, private message me your address and a lucky person will be chosen at random for me to stay at their house.

How long for?

Not sure yet.

I haven't decided.

Also, Isabelle ain't my girlfriend, at all. I don't like her like that and no. I ain't looking for another girlfriend. A relationship is too much work that I haven't got time for anymore.

Anyway, this is Jhacari signing off. See y'all later, I guess.

End of video.

Jhacari sighed.

Seventy seconds later and about fifty people had private messaged him their address alone, but he hadn't replied to any of them.