Gianna: The Truth Will Set You Free

✯ Los Angeles ✯

Los Angeles

"Mrs, you've got to believe me! I didn't cheat!"

"What I just witnessed right now says otherwise, Gianna."

"It wasn't me though!" She had argued. "It was Khaku— whatever his stupid name is. Please, Mrs! I'm innocent. You have to let me finish this test!"

Gianna had just been caught cheating in the test, however that was the issue: she didn't cheat, and Khakumulani had made her cheat instead.

But then again.

She didn't have to reply to him.

She could have just ignored him really, but she hadn't exactly done that.

Khakumulani was known for getting people to cheat in the test, and no one had really identified or remembered him because he was always in disguise and he had always lied about his name.

His real name was Khakumulani though, but he had never actually used that name until now.

Gianna and the black female invigilator with the demented circular glasses were walking across the entire building, just to find Kobe and Natalia again, who were waiting for them.

There was more than one invigilator in the test room of course, so even though this one was with Gianna right now, the other one was watching over everybody else.

Genevieve had taken over halfway, with the invigilator telling her that Gianna had cheated in the test even though she didn't, when Genevieve had asked her why she was brought out of the test like two and a half hours early.

Gianna had kept arguing on her behalf that she hadn't cheated, but nobody had wanted to hear it at all.

Genevieve had then taken over for the female invigilator, before bringing Gianna to Kobe and Natalia again, with Natalia being really confused about what had happened.

"Dang. The test finished that fast?" Natalia had asked, immediately stopping reading the Seventeen magazine she was holding in her hands.

When Genevieve had told Kobe what had happened, he was inevitably very pissed at Gianna, with Genevieve then telling them that they would have dealt with everything in her office, when Gianna had told them that she hadn't cheated at all.

Luckily, Genevieve's office was right behind Kobe, so they had all gone inside there, but as Genevieve was about to start the meeting, someone had called her so she therefore had to leave the room to do something.