Chapter 19

Jayceon
The next morning going to the main trap house I sitting down in my office thinking about Dee, I miss her. She called a couple of times, but I missed all the calls. Alright well maybe more than a couple times, but I wasn't in the mood of talking. I was busy and when I was going to call her back I figured it was to late. Sitting here thinking about her I realized how much I missed her, I felt a little lonely without waking up with a text from her... or her sending me videos of her eating food and sticking her tongue out. The videos where should would complain about me not texting her back then add a "fuck you" at the en-

"aye boss some bitch name Monica wanna see " cutting him off before he could even finish two bullets was in him, one his thigh & another in his arm. Letting out a sigh as I sat back hearing him scream I continued what I was doing before my thoughts got cut off thinking of baby girl. Jayson came in looking at guy he started laughing "another one?" he shook his head. "aye im 'bout to leave got to meet up with Bre" I did a little head nod. He was all mopey and shit just like me last week now to see my nigga happy I knew I had to do shit to be happy too. Pulling out my phone I was ready to call her until I heard the voice I never thought I would hear again. "Jayceon?"

Cassidy
Tossing and turning I heard his voice. Uncle Rodney... "princess? princess? get up." looking over to my clock I saw that it was 3 in the morning, at the age of 9 I was confused as in to what was going on. My face showed everything, my curly hair in two puffs Uncle Rodney came near me, kicking off his shoes he cloned in my bed. "time for the Princess and King game" I was so tired I didn't respond "answer me!" the bass in his voice made me jump.

"I'm tired uncle Rodney" that one sentence seem to make him blow. "I said were going to play the damn game so were going to play the damn game. I got a surprise for you too." the surprise was daddy's right hand man. Uncle Rodney came on top of me touching me and sticking his tongue down my throat, while Ernest was touching my poo poo. The sound of my clothes ripping was the only thing I heard, that night everything I once treasured was gone, all of my happiness was gone.

Waking up trenched in sweat, as much as I thought the dreams were over they're back. Laying with Jayceon I wouldn't have the nightmares, but now they're back and I'm scared of sleeping. Scared of reliving the pain of those years and hurt. Rocking back and forth with my arms around me
trying to give myself some type of comfort, but nothing seems to work. Who would think my dear uncle and the man I grew up with would do something like this to me? Of course the dark secrets aren't suppose to come to the light. But whatever happens in the dark usually does comes out.

I don't usually tell my life experience to people, being my age I went through a lot. I tell somethings to my bestfriend, but I wouldn't want her to pity me. To feel bad for me and make me think that I shouldn't have went through that. I thought about it too, but maybe I deserved to be treated like that.

I made the fish die, I made the dog get hit by a car. I made mommy and daddy cry when I got my 5th grade diploma. I saw mommy and daddy die and didn't do anything. Maybe that's why I've been through so much? Living on the street at one point, getting beaten so close to death. Maybe I don't deserve to live.. Maybe that's why Jayceon doesn't talk to me anymore and why David still threatens me.

I may be confident and strong around others, but little do they know I'm breaking every second..