Chapter 13

Aniyah
So my dear brother decided to come here with another female after he continued to talk about Bre. Bre this Bre that now he got the next chick with him and she think we finna be cool? hahaha no. "footlocker?" the bitch asked. I don't know if she did or didn't know he was talking with Bre or not I'm still not gone fuck with her.

"y'all wanna go to Chick-fil-a? " I was looking specifically in Bre and Cas direction. Guess who opened up they mouth? guess... just guess who ! The bitch name I have yet to learn, "oooohhh I don't know what that is but yeah I'm hungry."

Jayson saw the look on my face and he knew I was finna be mad disrespectful. I guess over the day Cassidy, Breauna and I became real close. We got a lot in common and they the only people I can say I'm cool with besides Jayceon and my dear dear brother. " An-"
Bre cut him off before my name even came out his mouth " Niyah, Cassidy and CeCe we, us four going to Chick-fil-a?" she put emphasis on our names which Jayceon chuckle. "CeCe?" I started dying laughing while Jayceon looked at me with a mug on his face.

The bitch let out a grunt like she was constipated "babe can we go into footlocker just us two?" I caught onto the babe part, y'all catch onto the babe part?? I'm a let him do him for now.

Breauna
" aye let me talk to you for a minute." dude got to be joking me. "nah, I'll see you when I see you though." yeah I guess I'm a little hurt since I dedicated my time into him, got to know him and put myself out there for him. If he was straight up with me from the beginning then okay but the flowers, dates, kisses, hugs, cute messages and so on and so on. That was me being led on, even though I wanted shit to go slow that still don't excuse the fact he played around with my emotions.

I walked away with my head held high until I felt a hand being wrapped around my elbow and me being dragged into the bathroom. I knew who it was because I know she can read me better than anybody else. "come here Bre Bre." her arms wrapping around me screwed me up. "tell me how you feeling" even though I was burried into her chest I knew she could hear and understand me. I was doing so well then the water works came out. " I just feel like I grown close to him and I though he was different ya know? I opened up to him about certain things. He was there for me, he would comfort me, kiss me, talk to me and just be there for me. Cas you know what I've been through and I just honestly don't think I can go through this again and again and again. After Trey I honestly don't think that I can do it again. Jayson he just.. I can't I can't."

Some may think I'm overreacting but once you see someone you started to develop feelings for act away with another female how he was with you less than two days ago. That hit your heart and you get hurt more then you would have thought before. "Don't fall for a nigga before they fall for you."

-------
So I didn't have time to go over this chapter and reread it so sorry if I have any errors just wanted to do a quick update, drama will be happening in the next chapter. Not updating until I reach a certain of views and votes💕
- Shantoria😛😘