Chapter 2

Jayceon
Let me introduce myself; I'm Jayceon King, darker shade skin color, 6'2, 19, gorgeous ass teeth and a gorgeous ass face. But I also come from a very wealthy family. Jason & I come from a wealthy family, Jason Is my nigga who I was raised with since I was born.

Our dad's use to run the streets for a long time in Georgia. Like they ran majority of Georgia illegal stuff going on for 20 years. I guess our family had enough money saved up for a lifetime since they both ran the business together. Our dad's always gave us money and we saved it up too. Our lives were perfect we were living in New York, we were only there for three years. when I say WE I mean me , my pops Jayceon Sr. , my mom Tyanne , my older Sister Jayona & Jason family who was him, his pops Chris, his mom Tiffany and his sister Aniyah. Long story short we ended up moving back to Atlanta and now Jason and I run 80% of the illegal shit going down in Georgia.

While looking down on this beautiful girl who looked around 5'4, long hair like she mixed with something besides black, and big brown eyes I could see the hurt in her eyes as she said " no " I just stood there and watched her leave. I was lost when it came to her like I know I've been with a lot of females but damn did I hurt her that bad? Did I fuck her before?

Shit oh well, why am I even thinking about her? She just another female and I can get 50 of them right now to replace her. Alright maybe she ain't like all the other females, it's something about her that makes me look different at her. I knew for sure this wouldn't be my last time seeing her.

I got snapped out my thoughts when my phone start ringing it was my nigga Jason. We go way back to diaper days, that's the only nigga I know that will never turn on me.

Answering this phone this nigga started yelling in my ear. "Nigga! Nigga! It's this party tonight and I'm tryna be in that shit, you coming or not?"

Knowing damn well I didn't have anything to do tonight so why not spend the night with the crew at a party? "Yeah I'll be over yo place around 8." It was only 6 going on 7 soon, so that should be enough time for me to get ready and meet up with him. Hearing a click I looked at my phone to make sure, did this nigga just hang up on me? Going to my condo I took a shower and dressed in something that was simple, but enough to know that hoes would be throwing themselves at me. My Miami Heat jersey, Tru jeans, and retro 4's. Putting in my earring and throwing on watch as my finally topping. Leaving the house it was around 7:30. So I should have enough time to throw in something to eat and get to that boy house on time.

I pull up at Jason house and he was ready to go. I parked my Aston Martin and hopped into Jason Lamborghini.

I dapped him up. "Mane this party finna be dope. Shit all the hoes gone be out. We gone leave with some bitches on our dick". All I could do is laugh at him but he was so right.

"Oh shit Jason you was right this party hella dope." I smiled thinking of all the shit that was goin' to go down tonight. "Mane I know let's go " Jason said while he smirked. As soon as we got in we split up. When I say it was hoes everywhere I mean everywhere, the music was loud and I needed a drink. I walked in the kitchen and poured me something to drink I didn't know what it was but damn it burned my throat. I walked out the kitchen and laid eyes on this girl, she was cute but I couldn't see her very well before she drifted on the dance floor.

Cassidy

Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! There he goes, I thought I would never have to see him again after I left Sweet Frog. I've never seen him around before so why was he popping up so much now?

I walked over to my best friend Bre, she had these cute shorts on and a pink crop top with her Valentine Jordan's.

"I'm going outside by the pool Bre!" I yelled over the music she nodded her head "Do you want me to come with you?" she asked. But her words was slurring she must have been drunk, I told her no and laughed at her.

As soon as I got outside I saw the person I thought I would never see again... I thought he had a two more years in jail. Why the fuck is he back? I could feel the tears in my eyes that I didn't want to let fall. But they eventually fell.

I hope he didn't see me. I pray he didn't see me. I ran back inside crying and of course my best friend saw me. Even though she was a little tipsy she was still there for me, like always. She grabbed my hand and walked outside and I told her everything that happened from Sweet Frog up until I saw David. I could see the sadness in her eyes as she wiped the tears off my face and held me.

Breauna

I felt so bad for Cassidy , I knew her since were in first grade and that day I got that call from the hospital saying she was abused by that sad excuse of a boyfriend my heart shattered. I was there for the whole entire time she was in the hospital, threw all the surgery she had and the healing. I was there because she's like my sister and I would never let anybody put their hands on her! I would kill for her and she already knew.

We were still outside the party and I think she was starting to get okay but I just let her let it all out to me as long as she needed too. We were outside the party for about 45 minutes I think she was ready to go. But then somebody knocked on the passenger window the side I was on and when I say damn he was fine I mean daaamnnnn! He was light skinned, dimples, a couple of tattoos, he just look like heaven on earth. I smiled and rolled the window down and somehow I managed to get a small hey out. "wassup ma , I'm Jason " he smiled and I started to blush. I hate blushing in front of boys so I put my head down but he picked it up "Why you put your beautiful face down?" I started to blush all over again I laughed and said "I'm Breauna" the only words he could get out his "I would love to g-" before somebody else came over here and interrupted us. Like nigga? What the fuck do you want?

Cassidy

I was fine with Bre talking to Jayson. I didn't want my sadness to ruin her chances of getting with somebody since I know she hasn't been in a relationship for a while so I let her do get thing.

Then somebody else came, I wasn't looking towards them or anything because I knew I probably looked a messed. But when he said "what's taking so long Jason?" I already knew who he was... Jayceon.

I looked up at him and he looked at me a smiled came on his face. But why? What for? Not for me because I know I looked horrible. But then he walked to the side I was on and knocked on the window I rolled it down surprisingly because if I didn't he probably would've tried and get in the car or something.

Jayceon

I knew I would see her beautiful face again, but damn I didn't think it would be this soon not that I was trippin'. I know she was sad but damn I didn't know why. I could see all her makeup smudged on her face and her red eyes and puffy face. But she still look beautiful to me.

"What's wrong baby girl?" I looked directly into her big brown eyes and wait for an answer but she didn't say anything. "Cassidy?" she finally answered "yes Jayceon?" I think she was ready to start crying again but damn I ain't do shit I just wanted to comfort her. I know I barely know her but I just feel like I'm meant to be with her. As soon as the tears were ready to fall out her eyes I opened up the door and held her , damn I could feel my Jersey get soak with tears but at least they were hers.

After I held her I looked right in her beautiful brown eyes and told her she was too pretty to be crying. She laughed and blushed "thanks" she smiled but it was a small I could still see her pain and sadness. I remember I had a napkin in my pocket from the party and wipe her face with it. It didn't help much but she still looked beautiful in my eyes.

"Would you mind if I were to take you home tonight?" I asked, as soon as I said that she looked at the girl that was talking to Jason but she turned around, she was a little scared I could tell when she said "sure". But I was happy as fuck, I dapped Jason up and told him I would see him tomorrow he gave me the keys to his car and hopped in car with the girl I still don't know her name. Oh well I'll ask Cas her name later. Damn am I falling for her? I don't do this falling for a girl shit... I'm not falling for her, at least I don't think I am.