Chapter 40 (part 3)

Picture of Jayson

Breauna

I wasn't 100% sure if I was going to regret this later on or not. But I knew one damn thing, this shit felt good.

His mouth on mine made every last doubt in my mind fly out the window. The only thing on mind was getting some good loving from this man that has my emotions everywhere.

Before I knew it we were both naked standing in the middle of the room with my legs wrapped around his waist. He wanted to do this foreplay shit but I just needed him inside of me. Trying to move around in his arms I felt his dick rubbing against my pussy, that felt good.

Jayson had a big dick.

Bigger than Chris, now that shit would break my little ass in two. His dick made me think that Chris shit was little now...

He threw me on the bed making me bump my head against the headboard, "shit Jayson" that shit hurt while he was just laughing. "An apology would be nice!" This nigga dead ass could've said sorry.

"I'll make it up to you baby." He climbed in between my legs and blew on my vagina, making me tremble. He kissed my second set of lips which made me smile a tad bit before my mouth opened feeling his tongue and spit everywhere. He nipped at my clit making my back arch of the bed.

"Fuuuccck!" My hands were gripping the bed tightly, I new that I was ready to cum. I felt a whole entire new pressure that I've never felt before. I pushed and pushed his head away from me because I could bare the pressure but it's just felt so damn good at the same time. "Shhiitt Ja-!" He continued to slurp and lick and spit. I could feel my legs trembling and an intense pressure, I felt my self releasing.

After I came he didn't stop he just kept going, my legs found their way around his neck my hands pushed his head further into me.

Finally after my third climax he was done eating and placed a small kiss on her...

He flipped us over so I was on top of him as he pushed "him" inside of me. I felt my walls expanding and that shit was painful. I wasn't a virgin but I had sex only two times before.

I pushed my lower body down on him, so I could finally have all of him in me. Are hands were connected together, as I stayed still above him. By the look on his face I knew he wanted me to move or for him to move but I needed time to adjust.

Finally fully adjusting to him I started to move while his hands moved to grab my hips moving me faster than I was before. I knew my wetness was dripping, I felt this stickiness on him as I moved up and down. But that only turned me on even more.

The only thing that filled the room was our moaning and groaning.

We went at it back to back to back to. So many rounds, after he finished hitting it from the back our fifth round I tapped out. I fell down and felt my eyes closing. I knew it was nasty to go to bed with all this shit over us, but I knew my legs were too sore to get up.

I felt a wet cloth wiping me off and opened my eyes too see him. A light smile touched my lips. Before I felt my body getting put under the blanket and his arms wrapping around my waist.

"Goodnight baby" he whispered in my ear. I wasn't sleepy but I was worn out so I went it to a light sleep.

A few minutes later I  felt his presence slip from around me, I waited for him to return. But he didn't. That's when I knew that I was one of those girls. A just a fuck girl...

A girl who fucked a nigga that just got dressed and left. Didn't try to wake me up nor kiss me bye.

Opening my eyes I looked around the empty room and my heart just dropped.

---------

It's been three weeks, two days, 12 hours, and 53 seconds since I've last seen or heard from Jayson.

Feeling bile rise up in my throat, running to the bathroom I could feel something dropped downy chin. Finally reaching he bathroom I emptied my whole entire stomach.

I was hungry and I couldn't keep shit down. And one thing I knew was that I wasn't fucking pregnant.

That's when I realized....

JAYSON DIDN'T USE A CONDOM...

---------
Vote & Comment 🌸

Trying to end this book soon.. Just not into it anymore