Chapter 17

😩👐😕 this not how I wanted it.... wattpad deleted it😤 anyways picture of Breauna😊

Breauna
I had my iPhone 6 in my hand, I turned it off for a whole entire week. Without having
my phone I've had less drama. That's why I always turn it off when I'm under too much stress.

Debating on whether I should turn it on now or later. I was suppose to turn it on at midnight, which it is now. But I'm afraid of seeing something I don't want to see. What if he didn't text me or didn't text me? It's like I want him to text me, but then again I don't.

Turning my phone back on after a whole entire week I see 50 missed calls, 30 voice mails & 47 text message all from that nigga...

That Nigga😩😪💖 - Bre I didn't mean to hurt you, call me back please?
That Nigga😩😪💖- I didn't think you would care Breauna.
That Nigga😩😪💖 - call me back?
That Nigga😩😪💖 - I miss you.
That Nigga😩😪💖 - meet me at Waffle House?
That Nigga😩😪💖 - Bre you got a nigga in his feelings.
That Nigga😩😪💖 - it's been a week please just talk to me.
That Nigga😩😪💖 - obviously you won't respond to me, text me, meet with me. So ima be straight up with you, the feelings I got for you ion know how to control them.. I never felt like this with no females. So you got to understand this a whole entire new experience. I've only fucked around with hoes I ain't never settle down and talk to them on a daily basis. or thought that they would care to see me with somebody else. Caramel baby ain't even mines, she was just trying to make you feel some type of way. Iom even fuck with her no more since she was doing that. But Bre I'm being honest with you.. I won't you with nobody else, I promise you I would kill a nigga I see with MINES. I'm trying like dead ass I'm really trying, I know I'm not the best guy in the world and I don't do the best thing for living. But it's only been a week and you got me distracted, you been running cross my mind non stop. I messed up and I know that, but Breauna I can't see you with nobody but me. Made me go all girly and shit but meet me at the park on 5th tomorrow? around 10am?

Sitting down on my bed listening to his voicemails, his voice it made my tummy flutter. He missed me... He wanted to talk to me... See me.... But this is the one that stood out to me the most it's broken into there voicemails.

Breauna I'm trying, I've been calling. Texting. Popping up at places you usually go, Cas & your house to only be told you went to your mama house for a little bit. How this suppose to make me feel? You avoiding me and I miss you. Like damn a nigga really wanna see your hazel eyes, let you play with my hands. Annoy me, laugh at me, tease me. You got me sounding like a little bitch. But nah fr I wanna see you.... I've been trying to see you for awhile, see you soon? damn just call me, got me watching old videos of us.. You remember when you was on the swings and I was pushing you and you feel? You let out a huge squeal and hopped up and jumped on me, we were rolling all throughout the grass on top off each other. You thought you was getting it until I pinned yo ass down and showed you what that mouth do. You had a huge hickey on your neck for 3 days.

Smiling at the memory, I laid down in my bed and waited for tomorrow to come, so I could finally see him again. Not saying that I forgive him or want to work these out yet cause honestly I don't know. But being in his presence makes me feel some type of way, a good type of way.