Chapter 22

Cassidy

It's been almost a week since I've talked to anybody and since anybody's talked to me or even tried. Laying in my bed wondering what's wrong with me? Why doesn't anybody love me? Nobody checks on me to see if I'm okay I could be dead. I knew what I had to do run. I could go and see the one person who does love me no matter what and wouldn't leave me like everybody else has, and that's exactly what I planned to do go and see her today. Booking a ticket that leaves at 8:30pm to be exact, it was official I'm leaving for a little bit. College classes online and spending time with my family, what could go wrong?

Grabbing two suit cases and a small duffle bag I start to full them up with things that should last me at least a couple of months. Packing all my clothes in one suit case and
filling the other one up with money I keep hidden in the condo and shoes. Grabbing my duffle bag I fill it with all my bath and body works products, face creams, tooth brush, deodorant, vitamins and everything else.

I tend to run away for my problems instead of facing them that's the easiest way, at least I think so. I know I need to face my problems, but now? I'll keep running, until I have no choice but to face the problem.

Picking up my phone I called my mama, waiting for her to answer it continued to ring. Right when I was ready to hang up she answered.. "baby?" her voice was breaking I knew she missed me, I haven't talked to her in almost a full month.

"hey mommy." I didn't realize how much I missed her until I heard her voice. "I was calling to tell you I'm coming home to you and dad..."

"we'll talk about it when you come home okay?" I found it weird how she could read me like an open book, but she's the women who raised me. "okay ma I love you and tell dad I love him too."

"okay baby we love you too." at least I had somebody who loved me? right?

A notification from Instagram popped up on my phone. I was tagged in a comment on CeCe's page.

@fuckyomangood: @queen.cas I thought this was our man? guess another hoe took him from us?😂😂😂 bitch!

Looking at the picture it was a video of a girl talking about him being in the bathroom and taking forever and so on and so on. I had to say she was beautiful, prettier than me at least. The caption said, "baaae hacking 😛 -MonMon" Looking at the pictures of her and him on his page I felt an ache in my chest, but didn't let it phase me. Grabbing a paper and pen I started to write a letter, it's the best way for me to express my feelings...

Dear Whoever Finds The Letter,
Throughout these past weeks I've been living nightmares over and over again. It's stressful and I have nobody here for me or with me. I know you all are busy so I don't blame you all and Bre don't cry. Every girl can't be strong forever as much as they want too. I do wish you'll were here though but it's okay. Good luck with your future lives I do wish you all the best. Try calling or texting most likely I won't see them but eventually I will. I'll be gone for awhile and I wish you all the best don't worry about me I'm fine. Good Bye Atlanta!

Bye mwah, love Cassidy Legend.

Under that letter was four letters for Breauna, Aniyah, Jayceon and Jayson. I left it on the island in the kitchen.

I guess it's my time to move on just for now. Grabbing my suitcases, my wait wait wait. I left my purses. Grabbing about 20 purses I pulled out another suit case and now it was time to go. Grabbing there suitcases and my box of pop tarts was a hassle, but I made it. Making my way to the airport I was ready to go to Virginia.

After a 30 minute drive and 20 minutes to get on my plane it was time for me to go. Looking at my phone one more time to see if anybody was going to call or text me, I was turning it off right when my dad text me telling me he loved me and would see me soon. Replying back and turning my phone off it was time to go.

Starting fresh and getting myself together I'm like Fuck Love. By the time I come back to Atlanta I'll be a whole entire new person.

Bye Atlanta💋