Chapter 4

~ Sorry y'all it took forever to update but hopefully y'all like it if not oh well but anyways ....

Description of David - 20 years old , dark chocolate , a lot of tattoos , his teeth aight 💀 , uhm he's ' small ' if you know what I mean ..... and he's an ass good in the beginning then he starts to fuck up ....

David

did this hoe really think I wasn't going to find her ? It wasn't that difficult to figure out her number .

After I saw her at the party , she probably thought I didn't but I saw her . It was rude of her not to speak but ima have her back in my arms every night .

" hey baby " Caramel said , I don't know her real name but she Caramel so I call her that .

" wassup " I really didn't feel like talking to her , she's just something to keep me distracted until my baby come back home . I started smiling just to the thought of her being home in our big ass bed just laying their waiting on me to slide thru in her pearl .

" D !!! don't you hear me talking to you ? I want you baby ... "

I smirked , she started tugging on my basketball shorts she pulled me out then started to lick me up and down and moved her soft hands up and down , eventually getting me hard . she took me all in .... to be foreal wit y'all a nigga ain't that big I got some dysfunctional shit going on down there for me to only to be 6 1/2 inches something ain't right ..... it barely even made that damn half !

bitches always complaining about 'what the fuck they suppose to ride' or 'how im suppose to give head to this shit ?' or 'where the fuck the rest ?!' like damn leave me the fuck alone . that's why 7 out of 10 mf's I been with dead now , Cassidy alive still cause I went to jail but I got love for her , ion think I could

actually kill her then Caramel she ain't mind my size so she was like it's cool or whatever and the other one was Trina her dad is sumthin like a hood street nigga from back in the day and got connects so fuck it I let Trina say whatever tf' she wanted to say about me since I was smaller back then a nigga was 17 and 5 inches but shit now I hit that big 5'1/2 . Ian got all the hoes but a nigga got 'bout 2/3 hoes .

Back to my baby doe when we was together we had some rough shit going on nah well she had some rough shit going on ..... she kept on pissing me off complaining over me not texting her or calling her .

then she wanna pin a damn baby on me talkin bout after I raped her she got pregnant her hoe ass don't needa be tryna pin shit on me after that I beat her ass . she needa learn how to respect her man

she had the fucking nerves to be crying on some other nigga at the party . like bitch you belong to me but for now Ian even finna trip off that hoe .

BRE P.O.V.

Me and Cas was just chilling like always since we got nothing to do , we was at Cas condo talking about any and everything since we don't have anywhere to go until the next couple of hours .

" bre ! you never told me what happened between you and Jason ! omfg what the fuck happened !?!? " Cassidy basically screamed all that in my ear . but just the thought of him had me blushing , but who wouldn't he's really freakin cute . his white pearly teeth , tattoos , his personality everything like he's a fun dude could I see myself with him ....?

but let me tell this child what happened ... " so we went to his place because he was driving because I couldn't I took an Advil and got some coffee because I was drinking at the party but anyways we stayed up until around 4am talking about any and everything like I got to know him really well .

I told him a lot of things too he knows ion rush into relationships so he was cool with it i told him a lot of things from my pass he was very understanding that's one of the things I really like about him . " I was smiling the whole at everything I told her like he's really cool and genuine . we can just chill for now because I don't want to rush into anything .

Cas thinks he's a good dude for me though and my bestfriend knows me really well and she's straight forward so if she don't like the person or think something up with them she'll say and so will I ..

But Cas and Jayceon ..... it's obvious that she has feelings for him they might not be strong feelings but she do have some for him , and from what she's telling me obviously he does have some for her too .

The only thing is I don't want her to end up heart broken because the way her relationships usually go even though she's only been in three . All the guys cheated on her , and she was always there for them no good ass mother fucking dick sucking niggas . I want Jayceon to do something dumb to her and ima go tf off .

short ...... but ima try and post something else tonight (: