Chapter 7

Jayceon

I closed the door in that hoe face, how this bitch gon' claim she pregnant by me when we ain't fuck in awwwhhhilleee.

I went looking for Cassidy I checked the two guest bedrooms that were in my condo but those to beds weren't made nor touched. I finally went to my room after checking the whole entire house to find out she wasn't no where to be found but there she was in my bed watching Just Wright with a bag of Doritos in her hand. She love them damn Doritos, I stripped out of my basketball shorts and took my shirt off only to see somebody stopped eating there chips and light brown eyes turned dark.

I let out a little chuckled seeing her mouth agape staring at me she turned her face back to the tv only for me to see that she was blushing. I walked towards her when she turned the other way so I wouldn't see her, she buried her face in her hands only for me to have an amused look on my face. I got in bed next to her and turned the tv up she looked shocked that I was watching this but this a nigga movie.
When the part came on where dude was doing the interview towards the end I could see her getting tired. I brought all the food she had in my room into the kitchen only to come back to Cassidy sprawled out in the middle of it. I didn't want to invade her space so I climbed in the bed on the further side so she'd be comfortable, when I closed my eyes I felt somebody's else body heat on mines. I opened my eyes for a short second to see that Cassidy made her way from the middle to my side. And by instinct I held her body close to me while her hand laid on my naked chest.
*
I woke up to an empty bed with nobody near me , where Cassidy was previously laying was now cold. I'm little disappointed that she just up & left and ain't even wake me up to say bye.... I hand things planned for us today but fuck it, hoes always seem to disappoint a nigga. I should always stick to my saying "fuck bitches & get money. Money don't disappoint you. "

I got up and went into my bathroom to brush to my teeth and wash my face before I made breakfast which is a bowl of cereal. I walked towards the kitchen taking out the cinnamon toast crunch only to see a note on the counter.
Sorry I left early, I forgot I had classes this morning. Reschedule? And check the microwave, Call me later
- Cas

I put the note in a draw in the kitchen and debated on if I was to call her later or not... I opened the microwave and a big kool aid smile appeared on my face, I took the plate out it had grits, bacon, eggs & sausages.
After I finished eating I went to the sink and notice it wasn't any dishes which meant she washed them. Cooking and cleaning shit she the only person who done stuff like that for me besides my damn self. No other hoe not even my mama. I sent her quick text telling her thank you, I took a 20 minute shower and once I got out I saw scratches on my neck from Cassidy. I sly grin appeared on my face thinking about what almost happened. I lotions up a nigga can't be ashy, I grabbed my black Tru's, he got game 13's and a red shirt with some design type shit on it and put everything on. I put my earring in sprayed some Versace cologne on then went to see how everything going in my trap houses.

Cassidy POV

It's been three weeks and I haven't heard from dude but I ain't finna dwell on his ass. Ima just do me, I was at the mall treating myself since I was stressed with school and haven't been talking to anyone much. I turned around the corner only to be knocked down " my bad ma' " some guy said as I tried to grab my MK bag from the floor, I looked up only too see Charles. See me and Charles used to be real close then I started seeing David and he got distant.... " Charles ! " I jumped up and hugged him I could've sworn I saw a sparkles in his eyes but ignored it and hugged him tight. " baby girl I missssd you it's been awhile since we talked... " baby girl? I ain't wanna be rude or anything.... " baby girl? but yeah it's been awhile " I said dryly he called me baby girl it's only one person I'll let call me that and he's gone, he know all about my dad and how uncomfortable i am about those words... " I forgot Cassidy I'm sorry " he said I could hear the regret in his voice " it's okay " i turned to walk away but he grabbed my arm forcefully making me so a double take ..... " I said I was fucking sorry Cassidy " he said with so much disrespect.

A sharp pain shot through my arm but I ain't even care this nigga done grabbed all up on me. " you must not know who my daddy was, you know are last name ain't legend for no reason " I could see the confusion in his eyes but I forget he ain't met Queen Legend yet I guess it's time for him too. The arm he was grabbing had my bags on it, so I couldn't grab my shit from there and I didn't want to pull a gun out in broad day light so I grabbed a razor from my bun right when I heard a familar voice. " let her fucking go " he spat but by time the first word left his mouth a screeching sound of pain left from Charles mouth. I slit his arm from his wrist to his elbow. I smiled satisfied with my work, and grabbed my bags from the floor and saw Jayceon but ignored him and strutted off to my car. I heard a chuckle from behind me when I got into the parking lot but continued to walk away I knew who it was and could careless. I popped my trunk open and placed my bags in it , as soon as my last one was in I felt strong hands around my waist. I felt safe, I felt my heart speed as soon as his body came in touch with mines. But fuck that shit he ain't call me nor text me in three weeks. I pushed him off me only for him to pin me against the car his lips were inches apart from mines I looked from his eyes to his lips. But his stare was too intense I looked everywhere trying to avoid it only to see a fresh new hickey on his neck I laughed and he looked lost. He parted his lips to say something only for me to hear a ghetto voice " Jaaayyy baby ! Jay ! " some girl called out he looked furious but didn't turn around his nose flared though " fuck you want ho " he turned around while he turned around I slipped on my Coach sunglasses and hopped in my car and pulled off rubber burning. FDB ( Fuck Dat Bitch ) playing and a shocked Jayceon. I laughed speeding down the road......

------------
So I decided to update when Love Unexpected got to 800 views.... So vote and add Love Unexpected to your reading list!
- Tori