Chapter 39

Cassidy

I seriously feel like I've been here for forever... It gets boring not hearing anybody talk to you anymore. The one person I actually thought would be here to hold my hand and talk me through everything was Bre.

I really thought we were always going to be there for each other. We even made a promise that no matter what happened we would always be there for one another, tell each other that the other would be fine and that we'd always be there for them. I did just that for her when she needed me too...

But I'm here by myself with not a damn soul here for me. Not a damn soul to talk to me.. Not a damn soul to tell me they love me and I'm needed..

My biggest fear is....

being alone.

Bre knows and dad knows that.. So why the hell am I here by myself? It's not even my fault that I'm in this damn hospital room, it's dad's fucking wife fault.. The fact that he only showed up once is enough for me to know that I didn't mean shit to him either.

I mean am I being over dramatic? I don't think so.. Thinking to deep? No...

I've been in this hospital room for what? A month going on two soon and my visits stopped the second week of being here. I don't even want to wake up, I'm healing fine. I hear the doctors say it all the time. The thing is that nobody is here wanting me to wake up.

Nobody wants me.

Nobody cares for me.

Which is why I'm alone.

Which is why I've been alone..

I hear the machines start to go off.

People yelling and it reminds men of the time that I got my ass beat... By David.

Looking down at my belly I see all the blood... Glass poking out of my left leg... The belly I once had, gone.. I see my favorite white converses now red.. My skin, it looks so bad. I broke down crying, but no sounds came out...

I still hear machines going off. Why? It's really disturbing me. Next thing I know is that I hear "charge" and my body feels, I don't even know how to describe it, but it's feeling shit.

A voice is now at my ear... It's a voice I've been hearing frequently so in assuming he's my doctor. "Cassidy you gotta wake up baby girl, you got people who wants you here. People who care for you."

Like who?

It's like he read my thoughts.

"We all want you here Cassidy, we all care for you. I care for you. You have to pull through this"

"She's stable..." I hear different voices talking, but it's one that sounds like he's the one in charge. "She needs to be watched over night, so I'll stay and watch her tonight. If anything make sure to be on stand by, but I'm very sure she'll be fine. She's a little soldier." Did I mention his voice was the one at my ear?

His voice is deep...

I hear a lot of okay Dr. Wright and alright sir and some more okay Dr. Wright.

------
(Thought about stopping here but nope...)

Dr. Wright

Daniel Wright, is my name. I became a doctor at an early age due to the fact of me graduating high school early and going to college to get my bachelor degree and joint medical school which added to a total of six years of college and medical school together. Now at the age of 22 here I am. Making more money than half of the men my age legally.

Making my way to room 221, Cassidy Legend's room. She's been in this hospital for almost two months, and became my patient her third week here. She's a mystery patient, she's been in a coma for months, she was suppose to wake up a few days after surgery, but she didn't.

Myself and another doctor, Dr. Shepherd took her to run some scans on her brain, and a few other scans. She has brain activity so she'll wake up when she wants... Other nurses and interns gave up on her after her heart stop beating her third week here. But she lived, tonight is her fourth time.

I sat in the chair next to her bed pulling out her file history. There was so much shit in them.

Full Name: Cassidy De'Mornay Legend
D.O.B. - November 18th

it was now December 28th, damn she spent her birthday in a hospital bed, with nobody. That's the worst feeling ever.

1999 - fractured ankle, playing in the playground

2001 - broken arm, fell down the stairs

2004 - asthma attack.

2006 - asthma attack.

2007 - tonsil removal

2011 - X-Ray on her wrist which turned out to be fine.

2012 - broken nose

2012 - broken leg and arm

2012 - face swelling

2012 - glass removed out of her body and surgery.

2012 - birth of a dead baby.

2013 - suicide attempt

And this list goes on.. Damn and all the shit happened back to back from 2011 to 2012. It didn't seem to be accidents, it was more of abuse in my opinion. To think that this gorgeous young lady attempted to commit suicide just a year ago..

Behind a pretty face isn't always a pretty picture. Just from her story always know not to judge anyone, you never know what they went through or go through...

I sat in her room all night long reading aloud stuff from other patient files, it was probably nice for her to know that she wasn't alone for the night and that somebody kept her company.

Shortly after I could feel myself getting tired in this damn uncomfortable chair.

----------
New character you guys😛😅
Picture of him in the mm
Isn't he cute 😋

So I was on the border of a thousand words 😩 trying to make these chapters longer.

Vote & Comment💖