Chapter 34

So I want to make this chapter long... Just because I've reached 12k+ views💖
Sorry for the slow updates.
Thanks 😘

Breauna

Sitting back down on my hospital bed I waited for the girl to come in my room. Regardless of how he is towards me I know he's soft at heart...

Hearing my door open and close I looked up to see her walk in, I didn't know her name. So she'll forever be her or the girl until she says her name. I could honestly say she was beautiful and I couldn't blame him for messing around with her at all. The next words I said to her wasn't for him, but it was for me to make sure he was okay...

"Make sure he stay out of any crazy shit, and don't hurt him either!" she nodded and opened her mouth.. "We're not-" she started but I didn't give her chance to finish whatever she had to say. After this day he wasn't my concern anymore. "It's fine, he and I aren't together so don't stress. Just take care of him for me." She hesitantly nodded her head, I watched her dig in her bag and write something on a small piece of paper she left it on the little table and left.

Alyssa
Call me beautiful
(404)390-0228

I lightly laughed and shook my head as a stray tear rolled down my face... He drops me since I'm too much to handle to be with a female who wants me, instead having the girl who would kill with his dumb ass and hide the body for him. But it's alright, I'll be fine eventually right?

I knew everything was getting too go to be true.. Love doesn't last forever... Besides he cares for me, I let out a light chuckle.

He always crosses my mind, but instead of worrying about him & his new girlfriend, I should worry about Cas & Jazzy. Everything has been hectic since she's been in the hospital and since I've been in the hospital. I was supposed to be realease today at noon, but since my stress levels rised. They have to look out for that and then I'll be able to leave when it starts to go down.

My dink butt (Cas) still hasn't woke up, shit like this scares me. It's like I try, I try to do right by everybody, but if it's not one thing its another. I was there, I saw the bullet pierce her chest and her falling to the ground. I saw my Cylde fall to the ground and her body go limp. It was like I was losing myself in the process of all this shit happening to her.

She's all I have left honestly. We grew up together and she knows my highs and lows, weaknesses... and my story. Growing up when I was younger was different than how it is now. I had struggles with a lot of things throughout high school which made me have to put up a wall towards everybody. The tough exterior, that's not me.. Same goes for Cas, the lifestyle we grew up around and even in is the reason we are the way we are now. I was around Michael a lot and people knew who he was so when they saw Cas & I they knew who we all were. But now she's in a bed possibly dying..

Everybody I love always leave...

Why? "Do I have a sign on me that says leave me? Hurt me?" It just always happened I don't think I can take it anymore. I'm not the strongest person and I don't want anybody to think its okay for them to leave me and then come back then leave me again, because they know I'll always be here. It's true I will, but I won't let a nigga continue to treat me wrong. If you need help I'll help you but I wouldn't dare let any male treat me less than I'm worth, or make me feel like I'm worthless.. Vulnerable...

Once I'm in a relationship or talking to somebody I'll put my all in it, I'll always try and be there for them.. But it's not that much love in the world to continue to let some mistreat you. When it comes down to it you gotta know your worth and add more to it.