Chapter 32

Aniyah

Everything was happening to quick I would say. I have been in love with Ceecee ever since I was a little girl and he would come over and play with Jayse, I always found him attractive.. But he always saw me as his little sister. I loved him with all my heart or at least I thought I did.

At the age of twelve I decided to make a move, I remember the day as if it was yesterday. I was so embarrassed. It was the little things he did that actually made me think that maybe this was okay for me to do, maybe he didn't care about the age difference or that we were raised up to be siblings. He would hug me, kiss my cheek and forehead, tell me to have a good day and call him at least twice a day.. That encouraged me....

- it was the night of CeeCee's birthday, he was turning 15. I got him the best present ever and I told him to meet me in his room at 11:58 on the dot. He looked at me weird, I don't know but he did.

Looking at the clock I noticed it was 11:30 I knew I had to hurry up and get his present ready so everything would be perfect. He would finally confess his love towards me, telling me how much he loved me and all the other girls he has ever talked to or slept with meant nothing. That all along he was in love with me... Ever since he laid eyes on me like I was to him.

10 minutes until 12 I sat on his bed and waited. I had on a yellow two piece lingerie set. I tried to shave my kitty as much as I could without cutting myself, I pinned my hair up with drop curls and had a see through robe on.

Of course none of this was mine, it was my mother's. I planned on returning it after I finish taking care of business with my man. Regardless of who he's with he always know where home is with me, he'll bring the little bitch around I'll act cool with her then boom she's gone forever... Literally forever...

At least 7 of his hoes went missing without a word. Some were all over the news while others were just gone. I wonder what happened... Don't you?

The floor creaked a tad bit which meant somebody was near the room. I heard something hit the wall then a small yelp mixed with a moan. The door opened and there he was... My knight and shining armor, but he wasn't alone. There was somebody else, he was with Amber my best- ex best friend who knew Jayceon and I have been together. Tears streamed down my face, he cheated on me. Maybe this is just a figure of my imagination, maybe he's not cheating. It wasn't until I saw him pick her up and walk towards the bed where I was at. As if I was oblivion to him, he didn't notice me?! He always notices me, I'm his girlfriend and he loves me. He wouldn't do this on purpose. She must have put something in his drink and for that I would make sure she wouldn't love with herself anymore, she should be disgusted.

He kissed on her neck like he did mine... In my dreams... The way he gripped her back side is how he is suppose to do that to me. The grunts the came out his mouth as he pounded into her standing up, that should be me. Scratching his back wildly, moaning, yelling his name. It should be that feels his gorgeous penis in them, I shouldn't have to pretend. I want to be the one breast he sucked, the person he left hickeys on. I wanted to grab his shoulders and hold on for dear life as an orgasm takes over me. I wanted to be the one who he fucked so hard I wanted to be sore! I wanted to not be able to walk straight! Not Amber!! It shouldn't be her, it should be me that gets to kiss the tip of his head, and suck it like I couldn't get enough. Get to taste his chocolate...

I sat and watch, watched him run his fingers through her hair and gripped her soft curls. I mimicked him on myself, his hand found its way down to her kitty and mine did the same. As her legs were wrapped around his waist and hands in her hair another on his kitty. I sticked two fingers inside of myself imagining it was him, I mimicked everything his did. My mascara ran down my face at what he was doing to her, but it felt so good imaging my fingers to be his. For the first time I ever I had the most amazing orgasm ever, instead of looking at his pictures or him with his naked chest, instead of sneaking in his closet to watch him down what he does to other hoes..