Chapter 42

Cassidy

I wasn't sure if I should slide the phone over to answer it or if I shouldn't answer it at all. Why call me after almost 9 months? I was ready to answer and it stopped ringing.

Putting the phone on the table near me I hear it start ringing and this time I answered it. Only to not hear Jayceon, but his dad...

"Cassidy?" I heard his voice over the phone. Jayceon dad is sex walking... No lie at all.

"Hello Mr. Jay, is everything okay?" I haven't heard from anybody in awhile and I was somewhat salty about it because now I get a call. How did he even get my number?

For the next five minutes he discussed that he was having a get together at a restaurant and everybody was going to be there. He also asked for me to come too, the restaurant was about 45 minutes away from me. He wanted everybody there around 1 o'clock and it was already 9am. I did tell him that I was bringing my boyfriend and he also said that everybody else there would there could possibly have a date with them. In other words Jayceon may or may not have a girl there, like I care.

I was mentally prepared for everything that could come my way and as long as I had Daniel by my side nothing could go wrong in my book.

Going into the kitchen I started to take out the grits, oatmeal, eggs, bacon and fruits for our breakfast. A woman has to feed her man, by the time I was finished making breakfast and washing the dishes I felt hands wrap around my waist and his head slip in between my neck where he left light kisses at. "Good morning my baby" his hands were rubbing on my belly since all I had on was a bra and underwear.

Twisting in his arms I planted a kiss on his lips whispering good morning to him. He grabbed both of our plates and we went to the dining room table to eat, as I was going to sit in the chair across from him i heard his voice. "Babe what are you doing? You know where you're suppose to sit at"

I've been gaining a lot of weight lately and I wasn't comfortable with having all my weight on him. But I found myself on his lap eating my breakfast and taking food off of his plate. But when he tried to take some of my pineapples that was a huge no no.

"Uhhh what you doing with that fork on my plate?" His deep laugh echoed through the house and next thing I know i turned around in his lap to where I was straddling him. My hands ran across him lap as I sucked on his neck. He turned my on so easily, my hormones were all over the place but I didn't mind. No matter where we were at if I started to get horny he would always satisfy me.

But let's just say clothes were missing and we were late to the restaurant and I entered in with a funny walk. With MY man, the man that I love so much at my side.

-----
Hey y'all, this book is finally coming to an end soon! 😊💖 vote.