Chapter 14

Breauna
After my little breakdown I cleaned my face up and walked out like the Queen I am. I'm not going to let a silly little boy control my feelings. We went to the food court where Aniyah & Jayceon was at. I seen two Auntie Anne's cup filled with cinnamon and two lemonades from Chickfila. Cas & I both hate Auntie Anne's lemonade and Chickfila has the best lemonade so that's where we always go for our lemonade, I guess she told Jayceon that.

"hey you guys" they both looked our way, it's funny how they both argue like brother and sister. Just before we came we noticed them arguing. As soon as Aniyah seen us she got up from her seat and gave me a hug that cut off my oxygen. "Niyah! Niyah?!? Niyah let go!" she broke the hug laughing and smiling "sorry about everything" I knew she was referring to her brother but I didn't want to talk about him so I gave her a simple smile letting her know everything's okay. Even though it wasn't....

We grabbed our food and headed to some more stores, Jayceon wanted to go to footlocker to get some shoes plus that's where dude and the bitch was at. "baby section?" I heard Cas next to me mumbling next to me. I was just as confused as her... Wait for it... Wait for it... Wait for it...
" these would be cute for our baby wouldn't it?" she looked me dead in the eyes with a smirk on her face. "he got her pregnant" I mumbled to myself.. he got her pregnant. Aniyah eyes was wide and so was Jayceon. Jayson didn't notice us yet so he continued to to pick up shoes with one of his arms wrapped around her and his hand on her belly. I see her baby bump, I never noticed it until now. Until I saw his arm placed on it, unbelievable. I let out a laugh and dude turned around looking like a deer caught in headlights, I turned around ready to leave. "hey I had enough shopping today, I'm ready to go..." Cas grabbed our bags and wrapped her hands around mines and gave Jayceon on a half hug and he came and hugged me too. "keep your head up Bre" he told me.

We were ready to go, already outside of the store until Aniyah told us to wait she pulled out her IPhone 5s and called somebody but her voice sounded innocent. She sounded like she was ready to cry too, but we could tell it was fake. "daddy?!?" he said something because she paused then continued "Jay got his hoes around me, and sh-she's pregnant and jay made Bre mad.. you remember he was talking about her during lunch?" she paused again "mhm".. "okay daddy! I love you too. mwah mwah mwah" she ended the call and we all started laughing.

She walked back in the store to Jayson, we were now in the store too "Dad said to call him and your hoes need not to be around me and you shouldn't have got the hoe pregnant anyways and you need to apologize to Bre and if she beat yo ass that's your fault and you better not touch her either. Oh yeah and you made mama cry. He said to get yo ass tested too fucking around with hoes" she walked away from him not before the bitch yelled "I'm not a hoe my name is fucking Caramel!!!!" I chucked a stripped name?!?

----------
By the way Anniyah is 17
Cassidy is 18
Breauna is 19
& I posted a new book, But I Love Him😘 read it!
- Tori 💋