Chapter 24

Cassidy

I decided to book a plane that's an all around trip. It goes all the way up to New York, then to Pennsylvania, then Virginia. I sat in first class to have a less of disturbance, but this trip is all about finding myself. I need to know form sure that I can be okay by myself and not need any man to do the things I can do.

Jayceon was somebody I thought would love me, he was always sincere with me and shit. But I called, text, popped up at his house when a girl answered it. So much shit done happened between me and that guy. I didn't expect it, it came out of no where. first we were chilling and being happy then this bs.

You know how you always want the happy ending? The fairy tale.. The one where the prince always saves the princess and they live happily ever after.. I knew that never existed, but I wanted to be able to at least have some of that..

But trying to reach out and have that.. Well reach out for Jayceon's heart was like trying to put my hand in fire and not get burnt. I always try to have a hard exterior, but on the inside I'm a little girl who's went through hell and want somebody to love me.. Help me forget about all of it with their forever lasting love..

But Forever Doesn't Last.....

---------

Looking up in the sky, I felt happy. Like I wasn't on earth in my body. It just felt so not real, I felt like none of the issues I ever went through happen. I felt a hand appear on my shoulder.

"Baby girl I need you to beware of
your surroundings. It's a lot that hasn't happen or that you haven't found out that's eventually going to unfold. Prepare yourself emotionally and physically." she looked down on me, but it was a looked like she missed me. I missed her too... I wanted to cry, but I wouldn't dare. Crying is a sign of weakness...

"Sweetie it's okay. Let it out that's all you need to do is cry and open your eyes up. Everything isn't what it seems like.. I love you..." she was disappearing but I could let her go, I needed her... "No! No! No! mommy?!? I need you, I can't- I can't do this by myself.. it's so hard. I just want to be happy, I'm so sad. I just want to die and never come back. I'm not happy mommy I'm not just take me with you.. and daddy.." her smile was sad... "he's still with you, watching over you... I love you so much and don't ever say that. your beautiful you look exactly like me and you have the strength just as I do. Keep your head high and love
yourself, you beautiful baby. I love you so much and miss you too. I'll always be with you... Don't forget that you're a LEGEND sugar plum." creasing my face she kissed my forehead a whispered "wake up" in my air..

Waking up from a dream, it felt real. Like she was here with me, holding my hand through everything like she always use to do. I was confused on everything. Something's going to happen, or secrets are going to be unfolded...

Mommy use to always tell me that I'm a Legend I have the head and strength of Legend so use it. That's exactly what I plan on doing too. I'm a Legend...

David
I been out for awhile, two bitches done tried to pin a baby on me. Caramel & Jayona, do I look I can be a damn daddy to their shit? They go abort that shit or be a good mommy and daddy.

Looking in the mirror at my new tattoo. It says "RIP IN PEACE CASSIDY."

--------
Just because I wanted to update today😛 vote💖
- tori