- Preview of Chapter 35

Read This!!!!
So I made an error, Chris, Breauna's Chris name is now Trey, in chapter 13 I mentioned him as Trey and got confused with Jayson's dad, please beware that his name is Trey, don't get confused. Jayson's dad name is Chris and Breauna's first love is Trey.
!!!!!!!!!!!

(S/N I noticed that Aniyah's and Trey picture had deleted from Chapter 32 & Chaper 34. They should be up now, if you haven't seen it)

Picture of Tiffany (her eyes are blue)

Tiffany (Jayson's & Aniyah's mom)

A light giggled left my mouth as his magical lips worked their way down my neck.. He could do things to me that no other could ever do, that's why I love him.. I knew sooner or later I would have to tell everybody, but it's not like Chris is even around or that were together. The perks of never getting married....

I turned around facing this sexy chocolate man of mine. My hands rubbing up and down his abs, "baby you've got taller and bigger since the last time I saw you" it's been years since we've actually seen each other naked. After Chris and I finally decided to actually be with each other I let him go, plus he had unfinished business with his female. Now everything is over with we can just do us...

My hands slipped into his pants as his grip on my waist tighten, I stroked him up and down continuously. Pulling his pants and Calvin Klein boxers all the way down and taking them by removing off each of his legs. Finally being face to face with him.. His dick was standing straight out, staring in my face.

It's been a long time since I've seen a cock this big. My hands wrapped around it, not all of it but most of it. He groaned as I took him into my mouth. I teased him, wrapping my lips around the tip of his cock. I knew he was becoming impatient by the grip he had on my hair.. The longer I teased him the more I knew my punishment would be.. I finally stuffed as much of him as I could into my mouth, swirling my tongue around. I guess I wasn't moving as fast as he liked because he started to fuck my mouth. "shit Tiff, suck harder."

Before I knew it we were on the bed and he had me over his knee. "now now baby, each spanking is for something you did. Now count and say why I spanked"

*smack*
"One" I yelled out "for teasing you sir"
*smack* "two" I hollered "for bringing him to the hospital with me sir"
*smack* "three" I screamed "for kissing him sir"
*smack* "five" I struggled to get out... "For giving away your pussy sir" I was dripping onto the bed sheets by five, I wanted him to take me right then and there, but I knew we were no where near done.

---------

Anybody know any good books???
Romance?

........

Anything? So in need of a new book to read...

Sorry if y'all thought it was a long update... Hopefully I can get a full chapter posted by Friday? 3,000 words? But last chapter has to have more votes than the one before but if I'm in a good mood then sure..

---------

I made the flag team😛 for high school next year

Geometry test tomorrow 💀

Middle school is so stressful...

-------------