Chapter 23

Jayceon

Fidgeting with her fingers she looked up at me while I was waiting for her to tell me what happened.. "You... We..." she kept on pausing between her words while I started to get frustrated. "damn Monica spit the shit out."

"uhm we sorta have a baby and she's 4..." a baby? did i believe her? fuck no. That can be anybody damn baby in this country matter a fact world. Everybody know she a hoe she done fucked the enemy, niggas I use to chill with, strangers, my family, and even tried to fuck with my sister. "do I believe you? fuck no. But incase this is my daughter we gone meet up at St. Joseph's in a couple of hours and get a DNA test. Then if it proves that she's my baby we gone figure some shit out. aight? aight. bye, you know where the door at." picking up the money I had on my table I started counting again. My mind drifted off to a baby.. could I handle that? I know one thing if she's my baby I'm getting full custody as soon as possible. Monica is a damn crazy ass person. She does drugs, drinks, smoke any and everything and fuck anything moving.

I heard a sniff sniff shit sound and looked up to see the girl still here.. "now what's the problem?" and this is exactly how hoes make me upset. She stayed quiet and quiet and quiet and quiet and quiet. Am I a mind reader? somebody please teell me. Last I checked I'm sell drugs, transport drugs and kill mother fuckers, I ain't no damn mind reader.. "we don't have anywhere to stay."

"so you telling me that a baby matter fact possibly my baby she's been what staying in a damn shelter or a car? you know what don't even answer that shit. Bring her here. Matter of fact here the fuck she at now?" she could, see my hand start to twitch, it was only a matter of seconds before I blew.

She came walking in the room with a little girl who looked exactly like me. Her face was dirty, clothes was dirty, hair was all over the place and she looked sad and scared. "why the fuck she look like she ain't take a shower in weeks and you look like you just got you hair done." I tried to keep my voice as low as possible, but I was fed up.

"come here baby girl" without a second thought she came to me and wrapped her hands around my leg and hid her body. My daughter or not, no child should look like this whole their mother is dressed up. She looked like she had a rough life and been abused which made a nigga want to shed a tear. I wasn't there for her what she gone think when she get older? That I let her
momma and probably some nigga beat her?

"hey baby turn around close your eyes and cover your ears then say your ABC's out loud." she nodded her head. She started saying them and right when she got to B my hands were already wrapped around Monica's neck. "I'll have papers sent to you today and you'll sign over all your rights. I promise you if I ever see you around her I'll kill your ass. I'm this close to killing you now this fucking close, but I wouldn't want her to grow up without a mother. That shit would just kill her." Monica face was turning red and she was scratching at my hands. Baby girl was now at the letter S. I knew I had to make this quick. "get the fuck out my office now and don't come back." my hands left her neck and she started coughing a little to damn dramatic.

"I didn't want the bitch anyways, keep the hoe. Look at her back and legs and stomach. All that shit, I did it.." did she really just call a four year old a bitch and a hoe? Fuck she mean look at her body? I hope she didn't hit that little girl. My had went across her face before I knew it she was on the floor holding her cheek. I honestly hate hitting females, but she deserved the shit.

"can I turn around?" her voice was soft and sweet. "her name is Jazzy" Monica left my office before Jazzy turned around. "yeah you can. Come on baby girl today's going to be all about you"

at least I didn't have to explain having a daughter to anyone...

-------
Surprise bitches 💖😋 Jazzy so cute 😩. Anyways this chapter was short, I had a lot of work too do... I'll update soon, Vote & Comment😘