Chapter 15

It's a week later

Cassidy

" CeCe come here!! why do you keep on leaving me?" I called out to Jayceon but he continued to walk away. I don't know why he was getting upset over something small... maybe I just didn't think it was big. Everytime it landed on that boom he blows up. This was his seventh time leaving me this week..

I don't know how I feel from him, it's not like I'm in love with dude cause I promised I wouldn't ever go down that path nor do I like him. It's just something close to likeness I guess. It's the fear of being hurt so I surround myself around nothing but darkness to make sure I don't ever let a nigga get close to hurting me. But him... he makes me feel different like we joke around like friends but it's still that feeling if we could be more....

Running up to him and tugging on his arm he turned around to look at me with pure disgust. Do I know why? hell the fuck no. "nigga what's your problem???" I closed my eyes and reopen them to be met with David.. Before I knew it his hand was wrapped around my neck and I couldn't do anything to stop it... I sort of let my life flash before my eyes, I thought about many things. My parents, Bre, Jayceon, my could've been baby, my Aunty & what would've happened in my future. I know it wasn't CeCe fault I'm in this situation. It's mine I screwed up a good shit I guess and didn't know it hurt him that much. Before I knew it, my eyes shut. My last thoughts was when is this dream going to end? or is it even a dream?

Jayceon
Many people may be confused as in why I walked away from Dee (Jayceon calls her Dee now for her nickname since her name is pronounce as Cas-sa-dee). Some of y'all think oh thugs don't have feelings or I was only fuckin with her to get in her pants but nah it won't even that. I developed some strong feelings for her, I may not know how to love but shit I was thinking about fucking with her and only her for the rest of my life. Thinking about eating the same pussy for the rest of my life.

But for her to say some cold hearted shit to me, it was basically the same shit my ex girlfrie- you know what she ain't think of herself as my girlfriend. it was the same thing as the ex hoe I use to fuck with sadly. I know she been through a lot of shit and she could be a lot to deal with at times I told her I would be there. But now it's all up in the air...

Could I really deal with this shit?
Am I overreacting?
Why am I even thinking long term shit?
Nigga get the fuck out of your feelings!

I may be in my feelings and shit, but ima blow off so steam with Tasha. I picked up my phone and scrolled down to Suck👅💦🍆 texting her to meet up with me, which she responded to a couple of seconds later.

Maybe this was the end of whatever me and Dee had going on...?
-------
Jayceon in the mm.... So I was just laying down and thought about this😛 I'll explain more of what's going on next chapter... cause some shit went down.. & excuse any errors😘
- tori