XI

Sexy Jensen Ackles as Cainis? I think YES:)
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

*Cainis' Pov*

Cainis to Keller:
Hey Keller, just got off work. What about that date?

Keller to Cainis:
Tonight?

Cainis to Keller:
Yeah. Want to?

Keller to Cainis:
Sorry Cainis, I can't tonight. The twins are asleep and I have work to sort out. Rain check?

Cainis to Keller:
I completely understand. I'll hold you to it.

Keller to Cainis:
Oh I'm sure you will.

Cainis to Keller:
You bet. I'm going to get some shut eye. Goodnight and sweet dreams.

I shoved my phone in my pocket.

I was a little upset that I wasn't able to see his beautiful face tonight. After the kiss at the park I didn't know what to expect from him.

I knew without a doubt he liked it, he practically ripped some of my hair out with how hard he was gripping me, not that I minded. He just seemed scared like he'd been hurt too much in the past to let people in anymore.

I went back to the house after closing up the cafe. However, I didn't go straight to bed. I took my time showering, just standing in the warmth of the water for a bit.

Once I was done I didn't even bother putting clothes on as I trotted off to bed.

I stared up at my ceiling, unable to fall asleep.

I couldn't stop thinking of my little mate and how his lips felt, his tongue was sweet wrapped around mine.

I pictured him naked with his skin pressed against my equally naked skin. So many images of his flawless body pressed underneath me curled themselves around my brain, possessing my thoughts.

I couldn't wait to pound him so hard he'd beg me to cum.

I wasn't unaware of the hard on I'd given myself.

Fuck.

I was seconds from wrapping my hand around myself when my phone rang. I could fucking throw that thing right now.

I reached my hand over to the nightstand, it was a text, from Keller?

Without hesitation I opened the message.

Keller to Cainis:
I know it's late but you still up?

Why would he be texting me so late for? I figured the consequences would come later.

Cainis to Keller:
Yeah just staring at the ceiling, thinking about you....

Keller to Cainis:
What are you thinking about me?

Was he really curious or testing me?

Cainis to Keller:
Your lips on mine. How your skin would feel, naked, against me. Your hands gripping my hair to keep me close.

See how he likes that, though I wasn't lying.

Keller to Cainis:
I can't believe that just made me hard..

His words had my mouth watering.

Fuck..again.

Cainis to Keller:
I wish I was there to help.