II

*Keller's Pov*

Sleeping proved to be difficult. I had got done packing almost two hours ago so all I could do was lay here. I had a lot to think about. 

What had they left me that was so important that I had to go back home for? I keep getting this weird feeling about it. I don't know why but if it's important to Spencer I'll do it. Still the feeling lingered and I should have listened.

I started drifting off around 2 o'clock, my body refusing to go without sleep.

I wake to the smell of bacon and syrup.  I smiled knowing mom was making breakfast. Getting up I got dressed and went downstairs to the kitchen finding mom grabbing plates.

"Need any help?" I asked.

She turned around smiling as she always does.

"Yes thank you my dear, can you set the table while I go get your brother?"

She placed the plates on the counter for me and headed upstairs to wake Casey.

They came down after I was done setting the table with father right behind them. He ruffled my hair on his way to the kitchen.

"What's up sport?" I laughed

"Dad my names Graham, not sport."

He looked at me acting shocked.

"Who's Graham?" I began laughing knowing he was joking like always.

We went to sit at the table together, once mom was done putting food on the plates Casey was already rushing  to eat. He was only seven but he was a bottomless pit. I still loved him even though our age gap was so big. As we were eating there was a knock on the door. 

We all looked up but the confused look from my parents told me we wern't expecting company.

"I'll get it" I said to my parents walking towards the door.

Opening the door there stood a woman with perfectly blonde hair smiling

"Hello Keller" she said.

I looked at my parents questionably.

They were frowning and their faces paled.

I woke sweating.

"Fuck not again" I mumbled out loud.

I checked the clock, with 3 hours to get ready I flung my blankets off and stomped to the bathroom. I let the hot water race down my back, feeling the mixture of the cold early morning air made the water twice as relaxing, despite where I'm going today.

I checked to make sure I had everything ready and nothing was misplaced in the house, blame it on my slight OCD. With one last look through I decided everything was well enough to leave. My hands felt heavy as I closed the door behind me, sealing my fate.

At the airport I had about thirty minutes before my flight left and the only thing I could think of was to call Francine.

"Hello Sir"

She sounded as though she was still asleep.

"I'm sorry.  Did I wake you Francine?"

She giggled "Ivan beat you to it"

I couldn't help laughing with her. They've been together for thirty-two years but act as they've only been with each other for a couple months, like lovestruck teenage love.