I

This is really My first go at a multiple chapter story so sorry if it sucks. Welp, here's the first few chapters. Enjoy:)
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

*Keller's Pov*

The air was cold and it was raining but I refused to stop running. The woods are vase, I started believing I'm lost but I can't stop. I take left turns, right turns, anything searching for a road. I've been running for so long I'm having trouble breathing normally. I stop and look around but see no sign of what was chasing me. She looked human but she wasn't. My breathing was evening out now so I think it's safe to run again but before I can even attempt to move again I'm shoved to the ground. I scramble to get away. I know it's her, I can smell her now like rotting flesh. I wince at the pain in my back I turn wanting to see her knowing that she was going to kill me like the rest of my family.

"I'm ready"

I think to myself, yet I still tear up.

"That's right Keller cry for me" She smirks showing off her teeth in the process.

I instantly stop, not wanting to give her the satisfaction.

"Go ahead bitch, get it done" I snarl out.

"Oh that's no fun but sense you asked so nicely"

I scream out as a knife is stabbed into my stomach and twisted.

She leaned over me tilting my head, putting her lips to my ear and whispered

"That's a good boy"

I was coughing up blood and light headed but mustered up enough strength to speak.

"Fuck you" I spat.

She laughs "Sleep now pup"

I blacked out.

I shot up from my bed, sweating. I quickly glanced at the clock sitting on the table next to my bed, 3:40 a.m.

I rubbed my face, feeling the sweat coat my palm.

"Fuck" I grunted.

I threw the blankets off and got out of bed heading to the bathroom. Not even bothering with the hot water I jumped in the shower.

I wrapped the towel around my waist and headed to the kitchen for a cup of tea. I still had three hours before work. As the water was boiling I flipped through channels for some background noise, and just left it on Maury.

After making a cup I sat on the couch, letting the hot tea soothe my body. I threw my head back and sighed. I hadn't dreamt of that night in months.

I thought the sessions were finally working, after all it was over five years ago. I was seventeen at the time. I'm twenty four now.

I vaguely paid attention to the show as I finished my tea before grabbing my phone. I knew I had a meeting in a bit even though I hated morning meetings, Francine never cares. I got dressed and headed our for the day.

After twenty minutes I finally pulled up to work. I parked my car and headed into the evaluator. As the doors opened and I was immediately greeted by my Secretary.

"Good morning Mr. Keller" she smiled

"Good morning as well Mrs. Yanze" I smiled back.

"Quite. Well Sir you have a meeting in about half an hour after that you have lunch with a client at 1:30 and here are the files you asked for also, I've organized your paperwork from most prioritized to what can wait." I chuckled and rubbed my temples