VI

*Keller's Pov*

We pulled up to a mansion, at least it seemed like a mansion.

It was big.

"I'll go get the kids. I'll be right back."

He said leaving right after.

I just stood where he left me in the living room looking around.

I noticed a picture of Katrina holding a baby with Jonathan looking over the both of them. It was beautiful, the love he was showing for the both of them.

I heard footsteps and I turned around.

Mr. Stanford was standing with two kids hiding behind him for protection.

"Mr. Keller I'd like you to meet the twins." He pushed the kids in front of him "Hannibal, Mercy this is Mr. Keller he'll be taking care of you now, alright?"

I couldn't stop looking at them. They were truly beautiful, just as Spencer had said. They both looked up at me.

Their faces charged instantly.

"Daddy!"

They both screamed and ran at me, latching onto my leg. I forgot Spencer and I looked so much a like.

Hell even our parents got us mixed up sometimes when we were the twins age.

I looked up at Mr. Stanford for some help but all he did was shrug. The twins let go after a couple of seconds.

I bent down so I could see their faces.

"Hannibal, Mercy. My name's Graham."

I don't know why I told them my first name. I always introduce myself as Keller but I already knew these two kids were going to mean the world to me soon, just seeing them, I made the right choice.

"I don't know about you two but I'm starving. Would you like to go get something to eat with me?"

I heard Stanford chuckle. Probably because I was using the 'Best way to the heart is through the stomach' mechanism.

They both looked at me full of smiles.

"Can we really?" Mercy spoke up.

"Surely. I'm famished." I joked.

Hannibal kept looking at me like he wasn't sure if he could go as well.

I focused my sight on him.

"What about you?"

His mood changed.

"Yes. I'm hungry to." He said.

He seemed to have more of an older spirit to him. I narrowed it down to him being protective. I looked up at Stanford and he nodded.

Grabbing the twins hands we walked towards the car, headed for food.

We ended up at the cafe because it was the only place I really knew about for food, I had a feeling I should find out where the nearest McDonald's is. The thought made me smile as I opened the back door for the twins so they could step out.

I went to walk into the building but before I got more than two steps away, the twins grabbed my hands. I smiled at them. I was actually surprised they trusted me so quickly, even if part of it had to do with me looking like Spencer. We walked in and as usual we were greeted the same way.

"Welcome to Only This Chance, how many?"

I looked down at the twins "Three."

I don't know why but the twins started giggling. I looked down at them oddly.