X

I am IN LOVE with Sigourney Weaver So she shall be Katrina:)
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

*Keller's Pov*

I took a deep breath before stepping out of the car and helping the twins.
We were instantly greeted by Katrina, which made the twins happy.

"Come on in Mr. Keller, I'll go ahead into the kitchen with these two, John's in his office."

I nodded a thanks. Giving each of the twins a kiss on the cheek I walked to Stanford's office.

I knocked even though I could've just went in.

"Come in."

I opened the door seeing Stanford looking over a few files.

I wonder if this is all because of me?

"Good to see you Keller, have a seat We can start in a minute..I have to organize some of these papers first."

That's the first time he'd called me Keller without adding Mr.

I didn't really read into it too much and just sat down.

It took him a little while to get everything in order while I sat there staring at the ceiling. 

I think at one point I fell asleep because his voice made me jump.

"Everything is set, now we must go over it."

I nodded. 

I was aware this may take a little while but worth it. Sooner I can get this done the sooner I can settle down with the twins for the better.

"So as you said in your email, you'd like to live in the estate that Quincy has left?"

I nodded.

"Okay well I have some paperwork you have to go over and sign first.          Along with the estate I have paperwork for the bank, in order for you to take over the accounts left to you. It's my knowledge that you only plan on staying a year?"

"Yes. I figure it's best not to take the kids away from their home and friends so soon but I also have a business back in Los Angeles."

I was going to ask Francine to take over for the year I'm gone but I can't stay away from my business the whole time. I've built my whole life, since seventeen, around my business. My heart and soul was put in it, I can't just leave.

I had to take on so much in so little of a time period but I was sacrificing as much as I could. The right thing is to stay here awhile, let the twins ajust to life with me more. They already cared about me and me them but living everyday life is different than a couple trips to get pancakes and going to the mall.

I didn't know how out of line they could get yet, how fussy they can be, their needs, birthdays, likes and dislikes. I had to know the twins for who they are, taking the good with the bad. I was ready to do this and hopefully the twins were willing to go along with it as well.

Stanford went over some of the documents with me, specifically the bank statements. I made the choice to separate the money left for me between the twins, adding to their accounts. Transferring everything over was pretty simple.

Next we went over the estate. It was fully furnished, four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a huge kitchen, laundry room, garage, an office, and a sitting room. It was truly beautiful.

Everything was so big, even the yard. It must have taken at least half an hour to go over the house itself. I couldn't wait to see it in person, I bet it was breath taking.