Heaven

"How many journalists from Thailand?" Prince Zee questioned his agents.
"56 Your Highness." Earth answered.
"International?"
"45."
"All journalists are accounted for? How many levels of security clearance that they have to go through?" The Prince asked.
"Once at the gate. Then, another when they arrive at the palace foyer. The final one would be the entrance of the Borrommaracha Banquet Hall."
"Angel, all 101 journalists' backgrounds have been checked?"
"I double checked them Zee." Angel replied.
"Okay... The bulletproof vests have been distributed to all agents?" Prince Zee queried and Maddox nodded.
"Make sure my Father puts one on too. Fluke, please check on my Father. Thanks."
"Metal detectors have been put at the 3 security clearing checkpoints. We have also put metal detectors at all point of entry into the Borrommaracha Banquet Hall." Maddox informed his team.
"We have received reports that someone who looked like Ohm Rattana was seen in East Bangkok. When the local police arrived there, the man had disappeared." Prince Zee grumbled.
"Finally... The man has resurfaced." Angel said.
"A really pissed off and vengeful man. He is dangerous." Maddox scowled.
"And YOU my friend made yourself his prime target. Don't get yourself killed! You still owe me coffee!" Angel punched Prince Zee's shoulder.
"I don't want anyone else to get hurt. I need him taken down." The Prince said.
"Are you worried about me Angel?" Prince Zee smiled at Angel.
"No! I just want my damn coffee! Don't fucking die! You hear me! You owe me." Angel muttered.
"Okay! Okay!" The Prince raised his hands and smiled at his teammate.
"We have 1 hour before the press conference. Okay everyone, get to your respective posts." Maddox instructed the Royal Secret Service agents.
"Check every single thing. Make sure everyone is accounted for. No mistakes. No errors!" Maddox barked at the agents.
"To think of it... The Palace is rather impenetrable." Prince Zee scrunched his nose.
"I don't care! You purposely insinuated to the press that Atid was injured because of you. You also purposely taunted Ohm in many press conferences. He will have a vendetta towards you." Maddox growled.
"If he decides to do anything today... I don't want anyone's blood on my damn hands!" Maddox muttered.
"I have to make me as THE target. I don't want anyone else hurt Maddox! You and I know that it is for the best!" Prince Zee responded.
"You sure you want to get engaged?" Earth suddenly asked Prince Zee.
"It's what I am supposed to do." He replied and smiled weakly.
"I know being a Prince is awesome and all... but damn... I don't want to be you."
"I understand Earth... I totally do." Prince Zee answered while nodding.
"Stop chitchatting LADIES. Focus on the matter at hand." Angel growled at The Prince and Earth.
"Yes Ma'am." The Prince murmured.

************************************************************

    Sheikh Muhammad Ali knocked on the door to Saint's room but there was no answer. He picked up his cellphone and dialled his security team leader. They informed him that Saint was in the kitchen. The Sheikh thanked the man and walked towards the South wing of his palace where Saint's kitchen was located. On the way there he saw his sister happily smiling with a dessert platter of some sort in her hands.

"Hey Ali."
"Hi beautiful." Sheikh Muhammad Ali kissed his sister's cheeks.
"Saint made a new dessert!" She grinned happily.
"It's all green..." The Sheikh murmured.
"Yup! And it tastes heavenly!"
"What's with him and monotone coloured desserts?"
"I don't care about monotone or not... They are delicious. I got to go."
"Aren't you worried you might gain weight eating all this?" Sheikh Muhammad Ali teased his sister.
"You love me just the same!" She poked her tongue out and sauntered away while the Sheikh smiled at his sister.

    The Sheikh pushed the door to the kitchen and he could see Saint there. He had his white apron on but it was now covered in multiple shades of green.

"Care to tell me about this... 50 shades of green dessert?" Sheikh Muhammad Ali teased when he approached Saint.
"Oh... Hi Ali." Saint greeted his friend and smiled.
"By the way... It's not called 50 shades of green." Saint added looking rather serious.
"It's a joke Saint. Haven't you heard about the book 50 Shades of Grey?" The Sheikh questioned Saint.
"50 Shades of... What?" Saint stared curiously at his friend.
"50 Shades of Grey the movie? The book? Allegedly filled with a lot of kinky stuff." His friend shared but Saint looked confused still.
"Huh?" Saint looked at him looking rather dumbfounded.
"Never mind..." Sheikh Muhammad Ali waved his hand in exasperation.
"Want to have a taste?" Saint's eyes twinkled. His friend smiled at him.