My Future Father In Law

"So... Is it a habit of yours... Seducing princes all around the world?" Prince Zee asked Saint.
"Excuse me Your Highness?" Saint stared at the Prince's reflection in the mirror. Saint gripped the edge of the sink to steady himself.
"Did you kiss Sheikh Muhammad Ali too? Did you sleep with him? Jumping from one bed to another?" The Prince murmured.

There were only the two of them in the washroom. Saint simply stared at Prince Zee. He wanted to cry and cower. Nonetheless, he was  also consumed with so much anger and resentment. Stupid stupid heart! Saint still cared. Still loved too. But why was the Prince so angry with him? It was he who should be angry, Saint thought. He continued to study Prince Zee. He was no longer in Prince Zee's life. He was no longer that crazy pain in his royal ass. No longer a bother to the Prince. There was nothing between them anymore. Why was the Prince the one angry? Saint gathered his courage. The Prince's viciousness towards him fuelled his own anger.

"Your Highness... Kiss or not. Sleep or not. Whether I jump from one bed to another. Why does it concern you?" Saint replied. He tried to show defiance but he was shaking on the inside.
"How dare you speak to me like that?" Prince Zee growled.
"Like WHAT Your Highness?" Saint questioned him. Both men's eyes were transfixed on each other.
"So this is your true colour?" The Prince asked him instead.
"Whether this is my true colour or not... It has nothing to do with you Your Highness."
"Forbidden? The Snitch? I have everything to do with you." Prince Zee countered and he neared Saint. Saint stared rebelliously at Prince Zee trying to mask his trepidation of the whole situation.
"As you said Your Highness... I seduce princes all around the world... You are NOT my only one. Please do not be too conceited Your Highness. If you'll excuse me... I do not want to be called or labelled as the royal pain in YOUR ass anymore because I no longer have any connections with you. YOU should be glad that the CRAZY me is no longer bothering you." Saint went on. He then turned around and faced Prince Zee. He bowed his head and left.

Saint went back to the table where the Sheikh was waiting. He smiled at his friend, but his friend looked shocked and worried instead of smiling back at him.

"Are you okay?" Sheikh Muhammad Ali asked Saint as he studied him.
"I'm good." Saint replied while taking his seat.
"Saint?" The Sheikh whispered looking rather concerned.
"What?" Saint smiled at his friend.
"Why are you crying?" Sheikh Muhammad Ali looking utterly anxious.
"Crying? I'm not... I'm..." Saint stammered. He did not even realise that he was crying.

    He quickly touched his face and was shocked to feel tears wetting his cheeks. He shook his head as he was really disappointed with himself. Stupid Saint, he cursed in his head. He immediately covered his face with his hands.

"What happened?" The Sheikh asked Saint and knelt in front of him.
"Nothing happened." Saint answered and smiled sadly at his friend.

    Sheikh Muhammad Ali signalled for Max and his aid to come closer. He stood up while shielding Saint with his body.

"Please inform Prince Zee that I am leaving with Saint. Inform Mr Pakorn that Saint is unwell and won't be able to work." The Sheikh instructed Max who tried taking peeks at Saint. Max was genuinely worried about Saint.
"Please take care of the bill and also please take care of Saint's motorcycle. Send the motorcycle back to his home." He instructed his aid.
"You do know the address?" He questioned his aid and he nodded.

    The Sheikh knelt again in front of Saint and helped wipe his tears with his handkerchief. He could not but feel protective for his friend. He knew Saint very well. He had the softest heart and he did not have any ill intentions towards others. Who dared make Saint to feel this much of pain. Sheikh Muhammad Ali vowed that he would get to the bottom of this!