The Prince's Drunk Roomie

"Where is he?" Prince Zee asked.
"Who?" Poppy muttered.
"You know who!" The prince snapped.
"I don't." Poppy denied.
"Don't play with me Poppy!"
"I'm not playing with you."
"Where is he?"
"I don't know!"
"You're lying."
"How would you know?" Poppy argued.
"I've known you since you were born!"
"And?"
"Tell me where Saint is!" The prince demanded.
"I don't know where he is." Poppy said adamantly.
"Where are you?"
"I'm my condo. Why?"
"I'm going to see you."
"You don't have to."
"He's at your condominium... Am I right?" The Prince queried.
"He doesn't want to see you."
"His place is with me here in our condo and not with you."
"He is embarrassed Zee! He felt as if he had done you wrong. Let him be. Give him time." Poppy explained before hanging up.

Poppy sighed. He felt a little guilty for causing the incident to happen but at the same time it was one of amusing things he had seen for a long time. He smiled but he knew he shouldn't. Poppy scratched his head thinking about his friend who was lamenting about what he had told the Queen of Thailand aka Prince Zee's mother aka Poppy's mother that faithful morning. He had explained to his mother about the incident and he also knew that Zee by now would have explained about what had happened to his mother too. His mother laughed her head off when she knew the truth. Unfortunately for Saint, he thought that his world had ended. After class just now, he begged to stay at Poppy's condominium because he was too embarrassed to go back to his condominium to see Zee. Poppy tried consoling him but he did not think it had helped Saint at all. Poppy walked out of his bedroom and saw that Saint was lying on one the bigger sofa while staring into the air.

"It's okay Saint... He's not coming here." Poppy said while staring at his very distraught friend.
"I am going to dieeeeeeee!" Saint cried.
"It's okay... remember that my mother is Prince Zee's number one fan? She can help you." Poppy smiled at Saint.
"I am so embarrassed... OH MY GODDDDDDD!!" Saint covered his face with a cushion he found on the sofa.
"I told the Queen of Thailand that I did not have sex with his son!!! OH MY GODDDDDDDD!!! Who would do that? What would she think of me? Where am I going to hide myself?" Saint babbled away while Poppy sat on a chair facing him.
"Poppy..."
"What?"
"Why did you call? WHY???? WHY?????" Saint continued to wail.
"I'm sorry." Poppy cringed knowing it was indeed partly his fault.
"I don't think I can show my face to the Prince. He must hate me. OH MY GODDDDDD!!!!"
"He doesn't hate you." Poppy coaxed his friend.
"How would you know???"
"I'm psychic?" Poppy joked.
"Not funny!!!!" Saint yelled at him.
"Okay... Okay... I'm sorry!" Poppy raised his hands in surrender.
"Saint... I'm going to cook something for you okay..."
"I don't feel like eating..." Saint muttered.
"You haven't eaten anything today."
"Let me be..." Saint murmured.
"Saint... if you fall sick... Prince Zee will kill me. Trust me... My mother is his number one fan!"
"Not before he kills me first." Saint's muffled voice was heard from behind the cushion.
"He won't kill you."
"You don't know the Prince." Saint asserted.
"He will kill me with his bare hands first if he could." Poppy muttered.
"What did you say?" Saint asked.
"I didn't hear you... I'm sorry." Saint said.
"I said... I'll whip up something simple. If you don't eat it... I will personally send you back to YOUR Prince Zee!" Poppy threatened.
"Fine! I'll eat!" Saint huffed and Poppy smiled at his friend.
"Thank you Poppy." Saint murmured.
"No worries. By the way Saint... I am sorry for causing all these problems."
"It's okay Poppy.... It's not like you did it on purpose." Saint smiled faintly.
"If you could forgive me... why can't you forgive yourself?" Poppy questioned before heading to the kitchen.

Saint kept quiet after listening to what Poppy said. His face felt warm every time he thought about what happened. Saint groaned when remembered what he blabbered to the Queen. He even fainted in Zee's arms because he was beyond terrified of what he had done.

"GODDDDDDDDD!!!!!" Saint groaned.

    He had not told his parents about what had happened. It was simply too embarrassing. He never would have imagined that his first semester at the university could be THIS horrible. His friends both boys and girls had told him that they were envious of him having the Crown Prince of Thailand as a roommate. To Saint, his experience had not been pleasant ones. He kept on creating problems and hurting Prince Zee. Saint sighed when he thought about the fat calico cat and her kittens. Would Prince Zee be okay taking care of them? Saint shook his head because he knew that the Prince would probably have no problem taking care of them. He was so talented. He was so smart. He knew a lot of things! He was ... kind of perfect Saint thought.