Helppppp!!

"I need it!" Saint begged.
"No!"
"Please!" He pleaded.
"Stop grovelling."
"I really need it." He continued.
"My decision is final."
"But please reconsider." Saint wailed.
"Which part of my decision is final that you do not understand?"
"Don't you love me?" Saint asked.
"No!"
"How... How... could you say that?" Saint sputtered.
"You'll live!"
"Come on... I'm begging you." Saint pouted.
"Stop pouting! The answer in still no!"
"You're being unreasonable." Saint stressed.
"Saint honey... you don't need another bicycle."
"But Mom...!"
"You can just walk. Everything is within walking distance. You don't need that death-trap for you to move around campus."
"But Dad...!"
"No!" Both his parents answered in unison.

Saint pouted and stared at his parents. He loved to cycle. He enjoyed it second after cooking and baking. The college was simply breathtaking and cycling around the college would be a dream.

"Please?"
"No!" His mother replied.
"Dad?"
"What did your mother say?"
"I can still buy it... even if I didn't tell you. But I am a filial son, that's why I am asking for your permission." Saint explained.
"Honey... You did fall from it the other day." His mother said.
"Mom... Dad... I did not fall off any bicycles. Remember I told you about saving someone? And... remember I told you that I elbowed someone's nose? It was Prince Zee's nose!" Saint enthusiastically narrated.
"What have you been smoking Saint?" His father's brows furrowed.
"Oh my God! How could you accuse me of such a thing?!"
"Fine... don't believe me!" Saint grumbled.
"I'm going to hang up." Saint was was about to press the red icon.
"Son... Have you told the prince that you were the small boy he played with a long time ago?" His mother asked.
"NO!"
"Why not?"
"I don't want to. He's scary!"
"He adoreddddd you when you were young!"
"No way in hell..."
"Hey... language!!" His father reprimanded.
"I'm sorry."
"Gotta go..."
"Don't buy that bicycle! You hear me Saint?" His mother reminded.
"Ya... ya... ya... Bye Mom... dad... Love you."

*****************************************************************************

Saint parked his bicycle under a tree then he walked towards a lake. It was the biggest lake in the college. The college had 3 different lakes and this one was the best. Students used the lake for recreational activities every day. It was filled with students that Sunday afternoon. Saint was glad that that Sunday morning, he successfully made breakfast and served it to Prince Zee without any unwanted incidents. Saint had an accident-free encounter with Prince Zee for 3 days. That was an accomplishment in Saint's opinion. After the incident at the cafeteria, there was one incident that happened at their condominium. Saint wanted to open the door to the condominium and accidentally hit the prince's face with the door. He called him his royal pain in the ass. Saint apologised to the prince of course but he had yet accept his apology. He did receive a glare and hostile stares but he unfortunately had nor accepted his apology. Then, Saint had 3 days of no incident nor accident with His Majesty Prince Zee.

    That Sunday morning, Saint made salmon egg benedict and some coffee for the prince. He knocked on his door and he was greeted by an unhappy and annoyed looking Prince Zee. The girls at his faculty would die to have witnessed what Saint had witnessed cause the girls harassed him to take secret pictures of Prince Zee. The prince's unhappiness dissipated when Saint informed him that he made breakfast for him. The prince did ask whether it was safe to head into the kitchen or to eat his breakfast being his sarcastic self. Saint bit his tongue not wanting to say anything that would make his royal highness unhappy with him. To Saint, the prince was THE royal pain in the ass and not him. Saint beamed in satisfaction when the prince finished his breakfast and nodded his head in approval. That was one of the best compliments Saint could ever receive! A royal family liking his dish!