The Fans and The Fan Club

"What do you want?" Poppy growled.
"Where is Saint?"
"I don't know. Why?"
"He texted me saying he was running from some crazy fans. Where was the last time you were with him?" Prince Zee asked.
"Your CRAZY fans I presume?" Poppy asked.
"Like YOUR mother?" Prince Zee sneered and Poppy laughed.
"Did you just call our Queen crazy?"
"Shut up Poppy!"
"Why haven't you told Saint that I am your brother?" Poppy asked.
"How about you?" The Prince queried.
"I don't know..."
"Now tell me... where was the last time you were with him?"
"We went to Missy Hypermart at around 2 and then we went our separate ways." Poppy explained.
"Thanks." The Prince said.
"What's going on?"
"Nothing."
"Nothing? Hey Zee... are you having sex w..."
"Bye dickhead." The Prince hung up.

The Prince drove to the area where Missy Hypermart was located. He parked his car and people were beginning to notice him. Prince Zee tried calling Saint again but he did not pick up his phone. He got out his car and walked towards the mart. That day, Saint was supposed to be home by 3 in the afternoon but it was 4 and he still had not reached home. The Prince was getting agitated hence the call to his brother. The prince continued to walk around the area and suddenly he noticed some commotion at a bus stop a few meters from the mart. People were gathering around something or someone. He walked closer and he realised that there was a group of angry females surrounding a man. The Prince immediately saw his roommate in the middle of this angry group of females.

"Move out of the Prince's condo!"
"We know you hurt him with your stupid bicycle and you also endangered him many times."
"Yes... My friend saw you banged the door onto the Prince's face!"
"It was an accident." Saint whispered.
"THAT many times? Do you think we're stupid?"
"I don't want to hurt him... Really... They were..." Saint mumbled.
"You even spilled water on him!"
"You are dangerous!"
"If you don't move out from the condo... We will take actions!"
"What FUCKING actions?" The Prince growled.

All pair of eyes turned to the voice including Prince Zee's roommate who was huddled on the ground hugging his bicycle. His groceries were scattered around him. He was covered in Prince Zee assumed were dirt and ketchup. He was fuming. He stared at everyone there.

"WHAT happened?" He barked.
"I fell." Saint answered while staring at Prince Zee's shoes.

The Prince studied the people around Saint. He knew that Saint did not fall. Some of them were fidgeting and those were clear signs that something else took place. The Prince had to be extra careful with what he had to do next. He knew some of his fans and fan clubs could be dangerous as they took things in their own hands in pretence of protecting him. As if he was THEIR responsibility to protect. It had happened before and it could happen again.

"And these people are here to help you?" The Prince changed his tone and schooled his face. He smiled at the people there.
"Yeah..." Saint muttered while the people around him smiled and nodded. Talking about awkwardness, the Prince thought.
"Thank you for helping my roommate. I have been waiting for him to cook dinner." Prince Zee said. He took out a stack of cards from the inside of his jacket.
"I am grateful that you are all here to help my roommate. Here is some token of appreciation for your help." Prince Zee handed them a card each that allowed them access to the palace for a day trip there.

    Prince Zee had to reign in his temper when he saw that Saint's palms were bleeding. His shirt was torn. The tyre of his bicycle was slashed.

"Thank you Your Highness." They all thanked him.
"I am here now... I can help me roommate now." The Prince smiled.
"Thank you for helping him." Prince Zee smiled.

The crowd took forever to disperse. When Prince Zee was left with Saint, his roommate finally heaved a sigh of relief.

"I thought I was going to die." Saint mumbled.
"Let me help you." The Prince said while helping Saint to stand.
"What happened?"
"I fell." Saint whispered.
"Don't lie Suppapong." The Prince growled. Saint's looked defeated.
"They have been sending me messages for the past few days but I ignored them... then just now when I was about to cycle home... they stopped me. I was trying to avoid running over them when I fell... Then... well... You saw what happened." Saint explained.
"Why didn't you tell me about getting those messages?" The Prince asked as he wiped Saint's shirt and pants from dirt.
"I don't want to bother you." Saint said.
"Tell me my roommate... when did they actually slash the tyre of your bicycle?" Prince Zee asked accusingly.
"I... They... I..." Saint was lost for words.
"If they threatened you again. Please tell me. If they sent any threatening messages. Tell me. Do you understand Suppapong?" The Prince held Saint's shoulder and looked into his eyes.
"Do you understand?" He asked again and Saint nodded.
"Show me your palms." The Prince tugged Saint's arms and turned Saint's palms to him.
"How did you injure yourself?"Prince Zee questioned.
"When the bike hit the flower pots overs there... I fell onto the gravel road." Saint explained and the Prince nodded.
"Leave your bike here."
"But..." Saint ceased talking when Prince Zee glared at him.
"It's a mangled piece of crap!"
"But..."
"Shush Saint!"
"Are those supposed to be our dinner?" Prince Zee pointed at broken jar of tomato purée, some squashed  buns and other ingredients that used to be their dinner. Saint nodded. The Prince then took out his cellphone.
"Hello. I'm at the bus stop at Missy Hypermart... The one closest to the Culinary Faculty... I need you to clean some mess and pick Saint's bicycle up. You can throw the bike away or send it to a recycling centre. Okay. Thanks." The Prince instructed.
"Follow me Suppapong." Prince Zee said.