Breaking The Bed

"Stop staring at me Suppapong." Prince Zee muttered as he ate his dinner. Saint made dinner that evening that comprised of some steak, potatoes and salad.
"I said... stop staring... at... me." The Prince raised his head and stared back at Saint.
"Why did you KISS me?" Saint questioned.
"Cause you did not stop crying like a baby." The Prince answered while slicing a pice of the juicy steak. He then popped a piece of the steak into his mouth and hummed.
"You are a good cook Suppapong." Prince commended.
"Thank you." Saint beamed but a frown formed again.
"But... Your Highness..." Saint looked sad.
"What?" The Prince asked.
"That was my first kiss!" Saint covered his face with his hands and shook his head.
"I should have kissed a girl long ago at high school!" Saint complained.
"I don't think that would be a good idea." Prince Zee pointed.
"Why not?" Saint questioned.
"I think you like guys and not girls." The Prince stated.
"You don't know me Your Highness!" Saint countered.
"I do know you more than you know yourself..." Prince Zee said and cut another piece of steak. He then dipped the steak in the salsa verde sauce Saint made.
"But... it was my first kiss!!!!!!" Saint complained.
"It did make you stop crying." The Prince continued eating while Saint made a face.
"It was supposed to be... sacred." Saint whispered.
"Hey Suppapong... You kissed me back... just remember that. THAT made it sacred." The Prince smirked.
"I did not kiss you back!" Saint huffed and fed a piece of the steak to the fat calico cat who sat sitting on the dining table waiting patiently for scraps.
"Stop feeding her. She has been fed. She's fat!" The Prince said.
"She's hungry. Look at her." Saint pointed at the cat and it meowed.
"She's overweight!" Prince Zee stated.
"She's fluffy... she's not fat." Saint stated and fed her another piece of steak.
"Did you enjoy the Crown Prince kissing you?" The Prince grinned.
"What? Of course not!" Saint sputtered.
"Are you sure?"
"1000%." Saint assured.
"If you say so." Prince Zee replied and unbuttoned the first few buttons on his shirt.
"It's warm this evening." He smirked as he looked at Saint. Saint was blatantly staring at his exposed chest, again.
"Yeah... You do know more about yourself than me..." The Prince drawled sarcastically.
"Wha..?"
"Start eating Suppapong." The Prince instructed.
"Huh?"
"You like girls Suppapong?" Prince Zee asked and bit into another juicy piece of steak while staring at his roommate.
"I beg your pardon?" Saint asked and continued staring at Prince Zee's chest. The Prince shook his head and laughed.
"Suppapong!" The Prince ruffled Saint's hair.
"What?"
"Eat now. It's getting cold and stop feeding the damn cat!"
"She's  hungry!"
"She's not!" The Prince barked.
"I pity her." Saint pouted.
"Stop feeding her!"
"She's not your cat!" Saint countered.
"She sleeps in my room, so she's mine!" The Prince replied.
"She sleeps with me tonight." Saint said.
"I don't care where she sleeps. Stop feeding her crap Suppapong!"
"These are not crap! These are dry-aged steaks!"
"She needs cat food and not steak!" The Prince stated.
"I am not feeding her with YOUR steak. I am feeding her MY steak." Saint huffed.
"Who paid for the steaks just now at the store?" The Prince raised his brows.
"Well... Well... I cooked it!" Saint retorted.
"Hah! I paid for it and don't feed it with MY steak." The Prince countered while Saint continued to glare at him and Saint still fed the cat at the end to the Prince annoyance.

*********************************************************************

It was close to 1 in the morning. Prince Zee was sleeping in his bed. Something woke him up. He sat up and was ready to attack. His fist flew but stopped in mid-air when he saw Saint standing next to his bed. Saint was in one of his many Patrick Star and SpongeBob pyjamas. He was crying again to the Prince's confusion.

"Saint?" He squinted at the crying Saint.
"Why are you crying again Suppapong?" The Prince questioned and then glanced at the clock on the wall.
"It's 1 in the morning." He stated.
"What is the problem now." Prince Zee asked and Saint hiccuped.
"What's wrong?" The prince was getting worried at the really distraught Saint.
"The cat... I think... the cat... is dying!" Saint answered between hiccups.
"What?"
"She screamed so loud! Oh my God." Saint's tears fell.
"Saint... what are you talking about?" Prince Zee questioned him.
"There's blood everywhere." Saint cried.
"Show me... come." The Prince dragged Saint out of his bedroom thinking the worst had happened to the fat calico cat.
"Where's she?"
"In my room... on my bed... there's so much blood." Saint told Prince Zee.
"She is in pain." Saint whispered miserably.