The Royal Asshole

"Saint, will you follow us to our hotel? I want to talk to you about many things." Sheikh Muhammad Ali begged his friend.
"I can't Ali. I'm working." Saint replied while taking glimpses at Prince Zee who was standing a few feet away.
"Don't you miss talking to me? We used to spend so much of our time talking when we were younger." The Sheikh said.
"Of course I do!" Saint replied to his friend.
"Then?"
"Well...I am not working tomorrow... So.."
"So you can accompany me tomorrow?" The Sheikh asked enthusiastically.
"But you have Prince Zee." Saint pointed.
"I really don't want to intrude." Saint whispered.
"You are not intruding! You are my friend."
"Your Highness... Is it alright if Saint join us tomorrow?" Sheikh Muhammad Ali queried.
"Sheikh Muhammad Ali, I think I am the one who should not intrude this... Rather sweet reunion." Prince Zee replied dryly.
"So... How long have you known each other?" The Prince asked.
"More than 10 years I would say... He got lost in the palace and I found him." Sheikh Muhammad Ali grinned.
"How old were you back then Saint?" The Sheikh asked.
"I can't remember..." Saint trailed sensing uneasiness.
"His father brought him to the palace but this guy wandered off by himself."
"He fell into the palace fountain." Sheikh Muhammad Ali laughed while Saint blushed.
"Really?" Prince Zee's eyes narrowed.
"I saved him by scooping him up from the fountain." The Sheikh continued.
"This guy is really accident-prone. He always hurts himself." Sheikh Muhammad Ali added and smiled.
"Rather troublesome then I would say? Always hurting himself?" Prince Zee muttered as his eyes bored into Saint's.
"Not really... I don't mind saving him." The Sheikh grinned and wrapped his arm around Saint's shoulder.
"I don't mind being his saviour at all." Sheikh Muhammad Ali replied.
"Sheikh Muhammad Ali... Since you already have a... Companion. I personally think that it would be better if I let Mr.... Saint... is it?" Prince Zee asked.
"Saint Suppapong Your Highness." Saint whispered as he stared into the Prince's haunting eyes. His heart hurt when Prince pretended not to remember his name.
"Ahhh... Mr Saint Suppapong... Forgive me." The Prince responded.
"Let Mr Saint Suppapong accompany you instead so that you could catch up with old times." Prince Zee suggested.
"Your Highness... Excuse me..." Max suddenly intruded.
"What?" The Prince asked.
"We are not in any circumstance leave Sheikh Muhammad Ali." Max stated.
"It's a direct instruction from your father." Max continued.
"That is rather unfortunate..." Prince Zee responded.
"I don't want to disturb the two of you." The Prince continued.
"You won't Your Highness." Sheikh Muhammad Ali smiled at Prince Zee.
"So... Saint can accompany us tomorrow?" The Sheikh concluded.
"Ali..." Saint interjected sensing Prince Zee's reluctance.
"Please Saint?" Sheikh Muhammad Ali pleaded.
"I am here in Chiang Mai for you." The Sheikh smiled as he continued.
"Saint?" Sheikh Muhammad Ali was relentless.
"You always do this." Saint smiled at his friend.
"I am extremely persistent." The Sheikh grinned.
"You are...." Saint eyes moved from the Sheikh, Prince Zee and Max not knowing the best decision would be.
"I think...." Saint could not make up his mind.
"Please Saint!!!!" The Sheikh begged.
"Okay... Okay... I will accompany you." Saint relented.
"Thank you!" Sheikh Muhammad Ali wrapped his arms around Saint and lifted him up while twirling around with Saint in his arms.
"Stop!!!" Saint yelled while the Sheikh laughed at his friend.
"Put me down Ali! I am not 10 anymore!" Saint hit the Sheikh and he laughed too.
"Thank you Saint." The Sheikh put his friend down.
"You head back to your hotel cause I haven't finished my work." Saint said.
"By the way Saint... The Snitch... That's from Harry Potter right? But... You are never a fan of Harry Potter." Sheikh Muhammad Ali stated. Saint froze.
"Since when do you like Harry Potter?" The Sheikh queried.
"I don't... You know that I like..." Saint began stuttering.
"Patrick?" Sheikh Muhammad Ali said and laughed.
"Patrick?" Prince Zee was feigning innocence.
"This guy loves Patrick Star from Spongebob." The Sheikh declared.
"So childish." Prince Zee muttered.
"I am childish..." Saint replied. His eyes filled with hurt.
"You are?" The Prince asked while staring at Saint.
"I am... But it's okay... It is better to be childish than being... Vicious... Or being a hypocrite ... Or heartless... Or being a liar." Saint responded while looking at the Prince and then turning his head to Max. Saint's eyes were clouded with sadness.
"Indeed." Prince Zee's voice grew cold.
"Saint... Let's take a selfie for my family." The Sheikh wrapped his arm around Saint oblivious to his friend emotional turmoil and took a selfie.
"They miss you Saint."
"I miss them too."
"Maybe you should visit Qatar in the near future."
"Maybe I should." Saint responded.
"Is that Chef Tul waving his hand?" Sheikh Muhammad Ali looked at the entrance of the restaurant.
"It is.... I better get back. I will head to your hotel after breakfast. It's good to see you Ali." Saint said.
"It is!" The Sheikh smiled as Saint walked back into the restaurant.
"Isn't he something?" Sheikh Muhammad Ali muttered as Saint disappeared into the hotel.
"He is." Prince Zee replied.
"I wonder what inspired him to make The Snitch. It's a breathtaking dish and the taste is sublime." Sheikh  Muhammad Ali smiled proudly.
"Prince Zee Pruk Panich is a fan of Harry Potter." Max shared.
"Shut up Max!"
"You are? Fascinating!" Sheikh Muhammad Ali smiled.
"Who's your favourite character? I don't really favour Harry Potter but I do know of the novels." The Sheikh as they walked towards their cars.
"I used to read Harry Potter. Not anymore." Prince Zee grumbled as he stared daggers at Max.
"Are you a snitch Max?" The Prince spat while giving his bodyguard the middle finger.