I Am Not God

"Please ask your men to check on Saint." Prince Zee instructed as he was dragged away.
"For a prisoner... You have so many demands." Ohm muttered behind the Prince.
"I have been cooperating with you because of HIM. Check on him for me... Do you have a doctor on site?" The Prince questioned Ohm.
"You are making this sounds extremely serious." Ohm replied.
"It could be. He is not me. He is a commoner who leads a rather peaceful life. This could be a huge challenge for him." Prince Zee continued.
"What happens if we don't fulfil your demands Your Highness?" Ohm queried.
"I might create problems for you." The Prince stated.
"You know that is not empty threat." Prince Zee continued.

    Ohm stopped in his track while his men walked with the Prince away. He hated the logic behind Prince Zee's demand. It was also unnerving that the man somehow knew that he had a doctor or doctors for that matter with him. Running his father's operation meant that people would get hurt or die all the time. They always had doctors with them just in case of any injuries or unwanted accidents. Ohm cursed but signalled one of his men. He reluctantly instructed the man to call one of the doctors to check on Saint. Ohm then continued to walk towards where they brought The Crown Prince. Ohm was just glad that everything went smoothly with his plans. Even if The Royal Secret Service could find this place, the risks were simply too great for them to ambush. The place was like a formidable fortress. They would not risk The Crown Prince's life and that was something that he was certain. His demand was actually quite simple. Let his father go and he would return The Crown Prince and his friend.

"Friend?" Ohm muttered and shook his head.

    They had been following Prince Zee for so long and they had never seen him changed so much until his roommate came into his life. The Prince had his own routine that he would follow to the T. The moment Mr Saint Suppapong existed in Prince Zee's life; his routine changed. He stayed at home most of the time. He would follow his roommate. He had head over heels fallen for Saint whether he wanted it or not. The icing on the cake was when the princess went to stay at their condominium. Saint left. The Crown Prince's life went spiralling out of control. The drinking began. The dangerous driving around town. The intervention by his Royal Secret Service bodyguards. The Prince was really in love with the other young man. Ohm was convinced. The Crown Prince was experiencing heartbreak. Ohm smirked. Emotions for him were not important. Emotions would only make his life complicated. It his line of business, emotions could get yourself killed. It was actually a gut instinct setting up Saint and it was gut instinct that Prince Zee would follow suit. Ohm was impressed by his own intuition. His father had always commended that he was extremely smart. He also told Ohm on numerous occasions how intuitive he was. The old man was not wrong. He would make sure that his father was free and if the King refused to let his father go; he would personally make Prince Zee and Saint suffer the consequences.

"Let him sit and take off his handcuffs and the blindfold." Ohm instructed his men.

    They let the Prince sit down on one of the couches in the room. Prince Zee's eyes adjusted to the bright lights before turning towards Ohm. The room was brightly lit unlike the room where they out Prince Zee and Saint in. The room looked like a study room of some sort. It surprisingly looked comfortable with a few couches and a big sturdy wooden table with some computers on it. There was also a video camera on a tripod. If the Prince would not know better; this could be anybody's study room.

"How is Saint?" Prince Zee questioned Ohm.

    Ohm shook his head and sighed. He then smiled at the Prince.

"You really care for him, don't you?" Ohm asked.
"You're a smart man. You already know the answer. Plus... He wouldn't be here if he wasn't." The Prince replied.
"Indeed Your Highness." Ohm nodded.
"How is he?" Prince Zee insisted.
"One of my doctors is with him as we speak." Ohm shared.
"Thank you." The Prince responded.
"Now Your Highness. Please read this." Ohm handed Prince Zee with a pice of paper.
"In a few minutes, we will record you reading this. Then, if I were satisfied... I will send you back to Saint." Ohm explained.
"I'm surprised that you didn't include some ransom money." The Prince muttered.
"We have more money than you could possibly imagine Your Highness." Ohm stated.
"You are no rebels. You and your father are drug lords." Prince Zee asserted.
"Sounds so archaic. We are not in some 90's B grade movies from Hollywood. We are merely businessmen." Ohm retorted.
"I am actually a Harvard university graduate." Ohm shared.
"I have seen Sheikh Muhammad Ali a few times. I was a few semesters his senior." Ohm smiled.
"Law graduate?" The Prince questioned Ohm.
"Yes." He smiled.
"Ironic isn't it? I am a law graduate who deals in drugs and profiting immensely from it." Ohm continued.
"Regardless of how you romanticised what you do... Your hands are still covered in blood of the innocents. Something that I could never disregard." Prince Zee informed Ohm.
"Are you threatening me Your Highness?" Ohm's eyes filled with malice.
"I was stating a fact." The Prince said.
"It is my responsibility to destroy you and your organisation." Prince Zee continued.
"Touché." Ohm replied.
"Now... Please read through the text. My men will record it." Ohm stated.
"Inform me when you are done and send me the recording." Ohm instructed his men before leaving the room.
"Your Highness. We will record in 5 minutes." One of Ohm's men informed Prince Zee.