The Elopement

"What are you doing?" Saint questioned Prince Zee.
"Packing." He answered then gave Saint's luggage to a butler.
"Where are we going? We've just been here in Koh Samui for like 3 days." Saint asserted looking all confused and apprehensive.
"Do you trust me Baby?" Zee asked Saint as he wrapped his arms around Saint's waist.
"I do Zee but you are making me worried." Saint murmured.
"Don't worry. I promise that all is well." The Prince smiled and kissed him.
"Are we going home?" Saint questioned but Prince Zee shook his head.
"Then? Where are we going?"
"It is a surprise." The Prince then kissed Saint's forehead.
"Is the plane ready?" Prince Zee asked the butler who came back into their room to get the other luggage.
"Yes Mr Panich." He replied and left.
"Perfect! Let's go Saint." The Prince pulled Saint away from the room and headed out from their villa.

    Saint was surprised when they were greeted by a different car than the one Prince Zee drove to Koh Samui.

"Where's our car?" Saint questioned.
"One of the agents will come and drive it home."
"Zee... What's going on?" Saint looked extremely nervous.
"We are going somewhere really special!"

    Saint got into the car and then followed by the Prince. He could not but still feel worried. With what had happened to them and to Prince Zee; Saint could not shake off the insecurity of the unknown. He tried to calm himself down but it was quite difficult to do.

"Baby... You okay?" Prince Zee asked Saint.
"I'm sorry Zee... This is quite overwhelming." Saint paled.
"Saint... Forgive me!" The Prince wrapped his arms around Saint.
"What's happening?" Saint whispered.
"Baby..." Prince Zee slowly pulled his body away and then was shocked when he saw how terrified Saint looked.
"I'm sorry that I scared you Saint... Please don't cry..." The Prince wiped his tears. He could not but feel terrible looking at how devastated Saint looked.
"I should have told you instead of making you overwhelmed by everything." He murmured as he kissed Saint's drenched eyes.
"Saint..." He said and then sighed.
"I am kidnapping you." He smiled.
"Kidnapping me?" Saint looked confused.
"I really want you to be my husband Baby... I want to marry you as soon as possible. We are eloping." The Prince smiled at Saint.
"Eloping?" Saint was dazed.
"Yeah..." Prince Zee smiled at him.
"You want to be my husband?" Saint questioned.
"DESPERATELY!" The Prince smiled and wrapped his arms around Saint again.
"I love you Saint. Let's get married as soon as possible! I beg you!" Prince Zee murmured.
"You desperately want to be married?" Saint whispered.
"Yes Baby! How many times do I have to tell you?" The Prince told him.
"Baby...?"
"Yeah..?" Saint replied.
"Are you crying again?" Prince Zee asked him.
"Yeah..." Saint answered.

    The Prince let Saint go and then he pushed a button that made a window raised between them and the driver.

"Now Baby... Why are you crying again?" Prince Zee questioned Saint who was now blubbering.
"I don't know..." He replied.
"Do you want to marry me?" The Prince queried and Saint nodded.
"Do you love me?"
"Yes! Of course!!" Saint answered passionately.
"Then why are you crying?"

    The Prince continued to wipe Saint's tears and then he got an idea. Saint gasped when he found himself under Prince Zee's body.

"I will make you stop crying!" Prince Zee grinned mischievously.

    He began nuzzling Saint's neck and put one of Saint's hand on his chest. His kisses on Saint's neck moved to Saint's lips and when he slid his tongue into his mouth; Saint moaned happily. The Prince continued to kiss his husband-to-be all the while enjoying Saint's hands roaming all over his body.

"Good Baby..." The Prince murmured as he continued to kiss Saint.

    The hands on Zee's chest moved lower and Prince Zee hissed when his boyfriend's hands began fondling with his cock from outside his jeans.