Let Him Go

"Chef Pakorn... I would come back to Thailand just because of the desserts here at your restaurant." Sheikh Muhammad Ali smiled as he scooped the last piece of White Noise and ate it.
"I'm glad." Tul smiled at the Sheikh.
"Max... Saint and Prince Zee have been gone for quite sometime." Sheikh Muhammad Ali commented.
"You're right Your Highness. I shall check on them." Max stood up immediately.
"You had some martini... Can you still work under the circumstances?" The Sheikh questioned him.
"Chef Pakorn knows that I don't drink alcohol. It's a mock martini." Max stated and moved towards the door.
"You know Max doesn't take alcohol?" Sheikh Muhammad Ali eyes bored into Tul's.
"Wouldn't you want to know?" Tul smirked at the young Sheikh whose eyes were immediately filled with curiosity.
"Tul..." Max muttered when gunshots were suddenly heard.
"The Prince!" Max wrenched the door open and left.
"Max!" Tul yelled but Max did not even turn around.
"What's going on?" Tul stood paralysed.
"Get down on the floor Tul." The Sheikh spat while getting down on the floor and commanded him but Tul ignored him.
"Max is downstairs... My sister... My staff... My customers!" Tul croaked and headed to the door. By then, multiple gunshots filled the air with people screaming and yelling.
"Get down!!!" Sheikh Muhammad Ali tried reaching for Tul's hand but the man left the Sheikh and went to the door.
"Tul!" The Sheikh tried calling him but he refused to listen and opened the door.
"I have to save them." Tul yelled and left Blush.
"Fuck!!!!" Sheikh Muhammad Ali took out his cellphone and tried calling his people.
"What's happening???" He asked his aid.
"Sheikh... we are heading to Blush. Get down on the floor and stay down." His aid yelled through the phone.
"Where's Saint? Find him!!" Sheikh Muhammad Ali instructed his aid.
"Sire... Saint and Prince Zee are nowhere to be seen... We're on the first floor." His aid informed him.
"Find HIM!" The Sheikh growled.
"You're our priority Sheikh!" His aid responded stubbornly.

The door was opened and 4 armed men entered the room. They quickly closed the door again. They quickly gathered around Sheikh Muhammad Ali who was crouching on the floor.

"Sire... put on this vest."
"Locate Saint NOW!" The Sheikh growled as he let his people put the bulletproof vest on him.
"Sire... Stay down." His aid ordered and Sheikh Muhammad Ali reluctantly complied.
"I'll try contacting Max and his people." His aid responded while the Sheikh stared up at him.

    Sheikh Muhammad Ali and his people could still hear gunshots but they were not as rampant as before.

"Go down and check what's going on. I need answers!" Sheikh Muhammad Ali commanded his people.
"Patience Your Excellency." His aid answered.
"Don't start with me Danial!" The Sheikh yelled at Danial.
"Stay down Your Excellency! I'm trying to get hold of Max." Danial explained as Sheikh Muhammad Ali glared at his aid.
"We can't get hold of any of them Your Excellency." He continued to explain to the Sheikh.
"You." Danial pointed at one of the guards.
"Follow me. The two of you stay with Your Excellency. And... Your excellency... PLEASE... do not do anything dangerous or rash." Danial pointed at Sheikh Muhammad Ali as if he was a recalcitrant child.
"Just go Danial!" Sheikh Muhammad Ali growled.

    Danial and the other man quickly left Blush. Gunshots had totally subsided. There were only sounds of people screaming and crying for help.

"Your excellency... Maybe you can try calling Mr Suppapong?" One of his guards suggested.
"You're right." The Sheikh took out his cellphone and tried calling Saint but nobody picked up his call.
"Where are you..." Sheikh Muhammad Ali grumbled and tried calling Saint again.
"Damn it!" The Sheikh muttered as his calls were unanswered.
"Your Excellency... Have faith. He could be safe downstairs." They tried consoling the distraught Sheikh Muhammad Ali.
"What the hell happened?!" The Sheikh grumbled as he continued to call Saint.