The Proposal

"You're horrible at keeping secrets Saint." Sheikh Muhammad Ali snickered.
"Don't say that!" Saint glared at his friend.
"He will know even before you guys head to Koh Samui!" The Sheikh stated.
"You are NOT helping Ali!" Saint muttered.
"Honey... You are not qualified to give Saint love advice!" Princess Kanikka shook her head in disapproval.
"Princess... Are you my girlfriend or not?" Sheikh Muhammad Ali made a face.
"It depends." The Princess replied.
"Babe... DEPENDS?" The Sheikh blinked in confusion. Then, he slowly pouted.
"Nick... You've hurt his feelings." Saint asserted.
"Love advice? Honey... you are not exactly a romantic." Princess Kanikka shared and her boyfriend instantaneously gasped in exaggerated horror.
"A mediocre actor... Maybe." The Princess added and Saint laughed.

Saint, Ali and Princess Kanikka were having FaceTime discussing on how Saint could propose to Zee. Ali personally knew that Saint was terrible at keeping secrets. Princess Kanikka on the other hand was trying to give ideas on how Saint could propose to her brother.

"Have they sent the rings Saint?" Princess Kanikka asked Saint and he nodded happily.
"I hope you like them." The Princess added.
"They are breathtaking Nick... Thank you." Saint smiled.
"Who helped you Nicky? Tell Saint who helped you." Ali insisted.
"He didn't help much." Princess Kanikka shared and Saint laughed while Sheikh Muhammad Ali looked disappointed.
"How could you Baby?" The Sheikh grumbled.
"Love you Honey. You know that." Princess Kanikka grinned.
"Love you too." Sheikh Muhammad Ali replied even when he was undeniably unhappy.
"So... How are you going to propose to Zee?" The Princess asked Saint.
"Waking on the beach during sunset and then I will propose to him." Saint explained.
"That's it?" Sheikh Muhammad Ali questioned.
"What do you mean that's it? It's romantic Saint. I love it." Princess Kanikka nodded in approval.
"I think you need more Saint." The Sheikh suggested.
"Meaning?" Princess Kanikka queried.
"If I were to propose... There will be spectacular fireworks... Nicky's favourite jewelries would be draped on her... Her favourite dress... Shoes... I would surround her with all her favourite things... There will be like a band playing... Family members would be there... Close friends... Maybe thousands and thousands of Nicky's favourite flowers strewn on the ground... THEN I would propose." Sheikh Muhammad Ali grinned proudly.
"Oh God..." The Princess closed her eyes and shook her head.
"You don't like it Baby?" The Sheikh asked his girlfriend.
"The only thing I like in your... Mmmm... Rather... Intriguing proposal are the jewelries." Princess Kanikka told them. Saint laughed when Sheikh Muhammad Ali looked offended.
"Babe..." The Sheikh did not look happy.
"I guess what Nick is trying to say Ali... Is... Less is more." Saint smiled.
"You know I don't do things... Less?" The Sheikh made a disgusted face.
"I know..." Princess Kanikka grinned at her boyfriend who was pouting.
"Look at your best friend Saint... Who would have thought my manly man pouts!" The Princess teased her boyfriend.
"Do you know he pouts more than I do." Princess Kanikka shared and Saint laughed with her.
"I can see and hear you laughing at me..." The Sheikh complained but the other two continued to snicker.
"Well..." Sheikh Muhammad Ali trailed.
"Well what Ali?" Saint asked her best friend.
"Well... Guess who will be laughing when Zee finds out about your proposal even before your sunset?" Sheikh Muhammad Ali countered.
"Not nice Ali! Don't say things like that." Saint huffed.
"Don't jinx him Honey!"Princess Kanikka glared at her boyfriend.
"I don't have to jinx him because he is Saint Suppapong... He is one very careless man and he sucks at keeping secrets!" The Sheikh declared.
"I hate you Ali!" Saint grumbled.
"I hate you too Honey!" The Princess muttered and gave her boyfriend the stinky eye.
"Baby... I was just joking..." Sheikh Muhammad Ali smiled nervously.
"Saint... Ignore your... Mmmm... Friend. He is useless when it comes to being romantic!" Princess Kanikka asserted.
"Baby!!!!" The Sheikh looked devastated. Saint was trying not to laugh out loud.
"You can leave us Honey. You are not needed..." The Princess murmured showing her displeasure.
"Babe...." Sheikh  Muhammad Ali called Princess Kanikka.
"You two... Quit it!" Saint smiled at them.
"She's teasing you Ali!" Saint added.
"She's not teasing... I know..." The Sheikh shook his head.
"I'm not..." Princess Kanikka shook her head as well.
"How did you guys even fall for each other?" Saint questioned them.
"I was stupid enough to fall for his sexy abs..." The Princess rolled her eyes. Saint giggled and laughed. Meanwhile Sheikh Muhammad Ali gasped in shocked.
"My abs? You fell for my abs?"
"Yeah... Unfortunately... Isn't it?" The Princess added and that made Saint laughed again.
"You two are hilarious!" Saint grinned at the two.
"Saint... If what Ali says is true... You have to really put your poker face on. Zee is smart... Unlike some people." Princess Kanikka stated.
"Baby... Are you talking about me?" Sheikh Muhammad Ali asked his girlfriend.
"No Honey... Not at all..." She trailed and then made a face.
"I saw THAT!" The Sheikh muttered.
"Thanks for helping me guys. Nick... Thank you for helping me with the rings... I really don't know much about jewelries." Saint said to the two.
"Promise that you will make my favourite desserts when you visit me at the palace next time!" Princess Kanikka asserted.
"I promise!" Saint gave her a thumbs up.
"How about me Saint?" Sheikh Muhammad Ali queried.
"I will send my latest recipes to your royal chefs so that they can make them there in Qatar." Saint answered.
"Thanks Buddy! My sister would be delighted."
"I am so nervous though." Saint shared.
"Don't be Saint... He will say yes." The Princess nodded confidently.
"I agree with you Baby. Zee loves you Saint." The Sheikh said.
"Saint...?" Princess Kanikka called him.
"Yes?" Saint replied.
"You really need to relax... I can see how nervous you are even right now." Princess Kanikka smiled sympathetically at Saint.
"I knowwww...." Saint pouted.
"Babe... I bet that Saint would blow his cover even before leaving Chiang Mai." Sheikh Muhammad Ali snickered.
"YOU... Sheikh Muhammad Ali Al Atas... are... Unbelievable!" The Princess shook her head in disappointment.
"Unbelievably... HOT? SEXY? ABS... ABSolutely fantastic?" The Sheikh asked while grinning.
"How is it that you are a law graduate from Harvard?" Princess Kanikka stared at him is disbelief.
"It was a joke Baby!" Sheikh Muhammad Ali shared. The Princess closed her eyes in frustration while Saint grinned at the two.