The Royal Stalker

"I made some tom yum goong with rice and for dessert I made panna cota. I hope you like them." Saint smiled at Prince Zee.
"Thank you." The Prince said.
"You are welcome."
"How was class?"
"They were fun ... well except food hygiene... but I guess I understand why I have to learn it but it's not my favourite." Saint explained and the Prince nodded.
"Is it true that we actually not allowed to have pets in the condominiums?" Saint asked.
"It used to but the rules have been amended about a month ago." Prince Zee explained.
"A month ago?" Saint thought.
"Eat... if not the food is going to get cold." The Prince reminded.
"A month ago is like the same time Cora gave birth." Saint muttered thinking of the fat calico cat named Cora that he found. The prince named it Cora. They haven't named the kittens though.
"Give and take... 1 month." Prince Zee nodded.
"I wonder what changed the university regulations..." Saint wondered.
"I don't know... maybe somebody up there." He replied and Saint nodded.
"Is it too spicy?" Saint asked the Prince.
"Nah... just perfect. Just like how we enjoy them at the palace."
"Really?" Saint's eyes gleamed.
"Yup."
"I'm glad it is to your liking." Saint beamed.
"How about you? You don't like tom yum goong?" The Prince pointed at Saint's plate that had some rice and a few dollops of the soup from the tom yum goong and nothing else. No shrimps. No mushrooms. No onions. Just the gravy.
"Unfortunately... I don't really like it." Saint smiled.
"Then why did you cook it if you don't like it?"
"I know you like it... Poppy's mom... told him that it's your favourite dish." Saint shared.
"Still... why cooked it if you don't like it?"
"Cause YOU like it... I don't see what the problem is here Prince Zee." Saint made a face.
"It is a problem to ME because you are not eating."
"I am eating." Saint stared at his plate and back at the Prince.
"YOU Suppapong..."
"I'm not being a pain the ass!" Saint remarked.
"You are and you don't know it." The Prince shook his head.
"Your highness... Why don't we buy a big cage for Cora and her babies?"
"Why?"
"Well... so I can sleep in my bed again... I kind of miss my bed." Saint mentioned and smiled.
"You are not comfortable sleeping with me?"
"No... no... Not because of that..."
"Then...?"
"How about you? Are you okay with me sleeping with you?" Saint questioned the prince.
"I have no complaints." Prince Zee asserted.
"You did complain this morning." Saint mumbled.
"I didn't." The Prince stated.
"You said I was in your space."
"Saint... you were sleeping on my chest... again."
"And that's why I need to sleep in MY bed so that I don't bug you." Saint rationalised.
"Nah... I'm fine... Let Cora be."
"My room has become a nursery for them..."
"You bought too many things for Cora." The Prince muttered.
"ME? I only bought cat food that you replaced with some expensive stuff that I cannot even pronounce!"
"It was not suitable for Mommy cats." Prince Zee countered.
"How about the rest of her and her babies' things? You bought them Your Highness... not me cause I can't use my money for cats! My father would kill me if he checked his credit card bills. They haven't even stopped bothering about the bicycle I bought!" Saint informed the prince.
"Saint... I don't see the problem in this arrangement at all... let them stay in your room and you scan sleep in mine. Plus, my bed is big enough for the both of us."
"Okay... by the way Your Highness... How did you know that I was going to be on kitchen duty yesterday?"
"You told me... remember?"
"I did?" Saint thought for a bit.
"Yeah you DID." The Prince stressed and Saint finally nodded.
"My friends loved that you were there supporting us." Saint smiled.
"I was not supporting them. I was there because of the food." The Prince explained nonchalantly.
"Thank you... regardless... because you were there... the dishes we made were sold out within seconds." Saint smiled at him.
"And... I also forgot to thank you..." Saint trailed.
"For what?"
"For helping me when the tyre of my bicycle was punctured the other day. Thank you for driving me to the market."
"I was driving when I saw you and that damn bike of yours!"
"Don't bad-mouthed my bike!"
"THAT damn bike has caused how many mishaps?" The Prince looked annoyed.
"Mmmm... 3?" Saint muttered while avoiding eye contact with Prince Zee.
"Including running me over?"
"Then... 4?"
"In a month! That's a death trap!"
"I like riding my bicycle... It's fun and relaxing." Saint countered.
"Fun for you but not relaxing at all to me!" The Prince snapped.
"Not fun to you?" Saint pondered.
"Why does my bike have anything to do with you?" Saint questioned.
"I'm worried about you!" The Prince snarled.
"Why are you worried about me? You don't have to..." Saint smiled.
"Who's going to cook for me if anything happens to me?" Prince Zee replied.
"Poppy said that you won't.."
"Die from starvation." The Prince said while rolling his eyes and Saint laughed.
"I have been meaning to ask you but I kept forgetting... Why do you have Poppy's number?"
"Well... because..."
"Is it because his mother is your huge fan... Cause she knows you so well?"
"Yeah..." The Prince nodded.
"Oh yeah... this weekend I am going to Khao Yai National park with some friends."
"Khao Yai?" The Prince asked and Saint nodded.
"You are going with?"
"Some friends from the faculty." Saint shared.
"I don't think Poppy is going?" The Prince asked,
"No... he said he has something important he has to do at home." Saint explained.
"You are heading back to the Palace this weekend too right?" Saint asked and Prince Zee nodded.
"We have some royal guests from the United Arab Emirates visiting."
"That is so cool... I used to have friends from the royal family in Qatar." Saint smiled.
"Be careful when you are there Saint... Don't walk around alone and don't walk around without a guide." The Prince reminded.
"I will."
"Careful of certain snakes too... Don't go too far from the trails... I don't want you to get lost."
"I won't."
"I can lend you my gears. Maybe you can use them when you hike into the jungle. You may need a knife if you are in the jungle too. Do you need ration? I can request some from the Royal Secret Service buddies..."
"Your Highness..."
"You don't need the ration? Are they providing you with sufficient equipments? Do you want to call my friends and check on them? What are you planning to do there Saint?"
"Prince Zee..."
"You have to remember to check the weather forecast... Bring a poncho okay.. so if it rains... you won't get too wet. I think I can lend that to you too... or you can just take mine... I think I have them here..."
"Prince..."
"Do you know who is going to be your guide? Maybe my friend can check the guide for you just to make sure you are really in good hands?"
"Your Highness..."
"Maybe I can ask someone from the Royal Secret Service to be with you? Just in case... Saint... what do you think?" The Prince asked Saint while Saint was shaking his head vehemently.