A Nobody

3 MONTHS LATER

It was morning in a quiet suburban area just outside Bangkok. People were busy getting ready to work and sending their children to school. Some people were walking with their dogs. Some other people were jogging around the area. A lorry drove by a big green double storey bungalow. Nobody gave any attention to the lorry as it parked about 200 meters from the big green house. It parked just outside of an empty vacant house. Everybody was busy doing their everyday business. The white lorry was painted with red paint in bold 'Big Daddy Movers'. Anyone who saw the lorry would think that they were movers and packers instead of highly trained operatives. The agents were still clad in their every day clothes and not in their combat uniforms. Nobody suspected anything.

"He is a wanted man in 5 countries and he is as rich as Croesus and he lives here?" An agent questioned Maddox.
"Where should he be living then?" Maddox asked him.
"I don't know... Some fancy island somewhere with some sexy ladies in a pool somewhere." The young agent replied.
"You watch too many B grade shit!" Maddox muttered while others snickered.
"I'm just saying... If I were rich like him... I wouldn't want to be living here." The young agent continued.
"How many people are in the house?" Prince Zee's grave voice was heard.
"5 but those were the only 5 our agents have identified outside the house and seen them coming and going from the reconnaissance." Maddox answered.
"The house is big. There could be more." The Prince stated.
"I agree." Maddox scratched his scruffy jaw.
"Has anyone seen any children coming and going? I don't want to accidentally hurt the innocent." Prince Zee demanded. The school shooting that happened 3 months before was still haunting him.
"Negative." Maddox informed the Prince.
"Women?" The Prince questioned.
"They are but whether they are threats or not we are not sure Your Highness." Maddox explained.
"We deal with this with extreme care." Prince Zee reminded his agents.
"The last sighting of Atid?" The Prince asked his men.
"Yesterday at 2000 hour." Another agent stated.
"We will move at 1200 hour." Prince Zee instructed.
"Any sighting of Ohm Rattana?" The Prince asked Maddox.
"Negative." Maddox replied.
"That asshole will take over if anything happens to Atid." Prince Zee growled.
"Then THIS is futile!" The Prince added.
"After the school shooting incident, he basically disappeared Your Highness. None of our agents or people in Interpol has seen him." Maddox shared.
"Fuck!" Prince Zee cursed.
"One at a time Your Highness. We will get him." Maddox assured the Crown Prince.
"I'm sick and tired of dealing with these two." The Prince closed his eyes and rubbed the back of his neck.
"Ohm could be in Thailand or in Bangkok as we speak." An agent shared.
"I agree." Prince Zee muttered and he opened his eyes.
"You're right Maddox.... One at a time... One at a time." The Prince chanted.

The back of the lorry was opened and sunlight streamed in.

"Okay people... Time to move into our new house." Maddox instructed and the agents slowly got down from the lorry.

A few minutes later, 4 more identical lorries arrived and they began to pretend to move furniture and boxes into the empty house.

"Showtime in 4 hours." Maddox muttered as he stared at the green bungalow where Atid Rattana was allegedly residing.

********************************************

"Team Delta is ready." Maddox informed. A group of 8 agents were standing by behind Atid Rattana's bungalow in a conspicuous looking school van.
"If they run towards the back, we are covered." Maddox added.
"Good." Prince Zee said.
"Team Alpha and Bravo will follow the Prince and I and we will go to the front of the house."
"Team Charlie will go up to the first floor and secure the balcony and the first floor." Maddox explained.
"Do not shoot unless you have to. We don't know whether they have innocent people in the house.We minimise casualties." Prince Zee instructed.
"We have seen movement outside the house but nobody has left the location." Maddox stated. The Prince Zee and the other agents nodded their heads.
"We move in 10. Let's get going people." Maddox instructed.