veintisiete.

"And they call me dramatic."

The four men swivelled their heads to see the young woman dressed in black and red, sitting on a low roof-top. She had one one arm resting on a propped up knee as the other dangled off the roof. She was eating a what looked like a... kebab? Oh, and she was very, very, very heavily armed.

The three werewolves on the ground watched as Tomei put the sandwich down and licked her fingers. She then pushed herself off the railing and landed in a decent crouch which she immediately bounced back from and walked up to the gentlemen.

"You must be Chris Argent." Tomei said. "My condolences for your wife."

"Aurora Tomei." Argent spoke. "Also formerly known as Agent Blackbird. Worked as a spy for the Sicilian mafia turned mercenary until you defected over to the FBI Special Ops unit where you worked for ten years and were recorded with twice that many hits."

"I also do kids parties." She with a bright grin. Scott and Isaac shared a look, unable to believe what they had just heard. Violeta's aunt used to be a spy? For the MAFIA?

It also didn't seem real since she reached behind her and pulled out a small box and put a strip into her mouth. "Gum?" She offered.

"I'm here for Jackson."

"Somehow I don't feel that very comforting." Derek turned to the younger wolves. "Get him inside." With that, Tomei nodded at Derek and ran and jumped up to pull herself onto a platform and climb back onto he roof once more.

"Where are you going?"

"It's called securing the location." She said as she disappeared into the shadows. Derek paused, wondering how he had suddenly teamed up with a former spy slash mercenary slash FBI agent who still remained every bit the awkward extrovert he remembered from high school.

He walked in and when Scott asked where Peter and Lydia were, he said they were past this. Scott yelled out when Derek unzipped the bag and was about to kill Jackson only for Jackson to stab first.

Tomei heard the screams and ditched her position the move to where the yell came from. She looked down and frowned when she Derek Dirty Dancing up in the air. She tilted her head and saw the lizard-man who was soon to be flying lizard-man stand up from the bag.

"Everyone's just coming back from the dead these days." Tomei sighed. "Here, we go. Maximum effort." She pulled out a gun and clipped the safety off. Closing one eye to get the aim right, she pulled back and the buzz filled the tense air as the bullet lodged itself in the lizard. She then dropped down to the ground silently and pulled a sword from behind her. She leaped and used the car to jump off and around the old white dude in the black coat and lodge the katana down the creature, the end of the blade finding itself lodged in into the ground.

She heard Scott scream out a "No!" but she didn't pay it any mind. She had aimed both bullet and stab to incapacitate, not kill. As expected, Derek fell to the ground at the painful sting of the electrified bullet and the stab of the katana kept the kanima in place. She then pulled out a gun and aimed it directly at the old man's face.

"I know you have a vendetta against Tall, Dark and Mysterious and normally I would leave Vi to all the teen wolf drama but I realised Hale has nice eyes and so now I can't let you kill him."

Tomei frowned when she heard it. She moved her gun slightly to the left and shot before the Argent girl could shoot. Tomei remembered Vi saying her name was Allison and that she was annoyingly nice. She frowned seeing the amateur black outfit and the amateur crossbow.

"Allison?" Scott asked, Tomei's shot exposing her hidden position. Allison abandoned the element of surprise and there was whizz in the air as she shot her bow. Tomei stepped aside but unfortunately the other one, Isaac, still got hit. Scott rushed to his aid and Tomei moved, firing her gun. She shot Gerard one in his lower thigh, happy that he fell to the ground, unable to do anything further.