seis.

"So you and this unidentified person that you're not going to tell me who it is sat in the hospital until Melissa McCall confirmed that Luis García would make it?"

"Yes."

"And that his unidentified person told you that Antonio Sebastian wished to harm Luis García because he... wouldn't DJ for his party?"

"Yes."

"You do realise that's unsubstantiated evidence."

"I'll get sheriff Stilinski the substantiated evidence." Violeta said. "I'm telling Noah Stilinski what happened last night."

"Could you then tell Noah Stilinski about this unidentified person."

"I would but like I said, they're unidentified. I wouldn't be able to tell you about them because I didn't identify them. I don't know them."

"Mac, you spent the better part of the night with them. You said you washed their car."

"Soz not soz." Violeta said. Upon arriving at the traffic light which lead to the intersection in which she would take the right then walk two blocks and then take a left and cross the street to arrive at school, she decided now was the best time to end the call. "Look, I gotta go. Keep it in mind."

"I always do." Stilinski said. "Be, uh, safe."

She hung up and did the usual routine of clearing her history and turning her phone and sending a swift prayer to God that she wouldn't suffer anything from this because, as she prayed, no one would ever find out. "Amen." She said. Usually, protocol dictates that she would probably have to be interviewed by the police to sort out the ongoing investigation that would be How Luis García Got Shot. Except, as their arrangement worked, Violeta helped him with the business on the down low and the business would never make it to the books. It was very risky, such as this, as the Sheriff had often remarked how he didn't feel so comfortable getting the credit for the 'anonymous tipoffs' and pieces of evidence just landing in his lap.

Violeta always hung up whenever he'd began talking like that.

Come to think about it, she was always the one hanging up in their phone calls.

She came to the intersection. Usually, people would offer her rides to school. While she didn't mind walking, there were times where she agreed just to not cause offence and ensure that she was on good terms with many people.

Now, after what happened last night, as per usual after a drive by, many a 'fuck that' attitude at the prospect of school and decided playing hoops or sitting around to drink and smoke and yell about how esés need to stop shooting n shit. She, however, couldn't do such thing.

Her thoughts were interrupted by horrible music blasting from a car. She heard the wailing and DOOF DOOF DOOF of the latest pop single hit that made Violeta cringe and worry about the future of music. It was when the blue Jeep stopped at the red light and she saw Stiles nodding his head to the pop song that she reassessed her... relations with the boy.

She made no move to cross the street when Stiles began full dancing. He swung his head from side to side and clicked his fingers. He sang along and pointed at random directions as the song began to sing "LOVE YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU!" and with each "you" point at nonexistent people at the intersection... until the last 'YOU' where his finger landed on a pair of Adidas track pants and Jordan hoodie.

"YOU-Oh my God!" Stiles all but jumped and scrambled to turn down the music. Yet he somehow stuffed that up and turned it louder. Then turned the stations, rapid fire French rap coming on, a slow song in Korean sounding through his speakers before he managed to turn it completely off.