veintcuatro.

Outside, Tomei had just arrived on school grounds and was looking for Stiles. She found him speaking to the man she knew to be his father and the town sheriff. The boy was speaking animately, waving his hands around as per usual. His eyes then landed on Tomei and waved her over. His father moved and saw her approaching.

"Dad, this is Vio's aunt, Tomei." Stiles introduced. "Tomei this is my dad, Noah." Noah held out a hand and Tomei shook it.

"Nice to meet you." Noah said with a pleasant smile.

"You have a really great son," Tomei said, "he's helped Vi a lot."

"Stiles was just telling me about what you two are planning..." Noah said. "Are you sure you won't get into trouble?" He asked. Tomei shrugged and made some dismissive comment that it worked out well in the movie and Noah laughed.

"I gotta go." Stiles said, hearing Coach yell. He dashed off and left Tomei and Noah standing there. Slightly awkward, Noah asked if she wanted to get a seat. Tomei nodded and followed him to the bleachers. They made pleasant conversation, mainly talking about Stiles and Violeta, until Melissa McCall came and joined them.

"Noah, hi." Melissa said, looking at the newly-instated sheriff. They shared a knowing look, both having grown closer due to the shared trauma caused by a sixteen year old boy called Matt.

"Melissa, how are you." John said. "This is Tomei, Vi's mother."

"We've met." Melissa said with a smile.

"She was Maria's nurse." Tomei explained. Then her eyes grew when she recognised something on the field. "Is that Violeta? In a UNIFORM?!"

"The Coach asked her to step in because the Principal," Melissa said with clear bitter feelings, "felt it wasn't right to have him play with his academic records."

"That doesn't sound right." Noah commented, frowning.

"That Gerard fella is one—" Then Noah and Melissa's eyebrows both raised at the harsh Italian that came out as Tomei clearly cussed him out. Melissa gave a nervous laugh when Tomei finished and sighed.

"Although, he inadvertently got her to play and she hasn't touched a stick since Lou died so I guess that's a win." Tomei said with a satisfied nod. "Still a dick though." She added.

"Is this going to change the plan?" Noah asked, looking at Tomei who was watching her niece. Tomei shook her head. "Nah, should be right."

"What plan?" Melissa asked.

Turning to the mother of the werewolf, Tomei had a bright look on her face, "Stiles is going to be pissed... but have you seen Ferris Bueller's Day Off?"

-

"You're letting me play? What happened to Greenburg?"

"Someone else took his place." Coach said, and Scott immediately laughed, remembering the look on her face when Coach passed her the uniform. He'd actually been about to tell Stiles the news that she was playing, hoping to ease his mind from feeling that they were losing and this was going to end badly when the Coach came up behind them.

"I'm playing." Stiles said, sounding like he might throw up. He looked at the field, the green grass suddenly becoming a lot more scarier. "On the field!"

"Yes." The Coach said, laughing, "Unless you'd... rather play with yourself."

"I already did that today. Twice." The Coach gave him a disgusted look and Stiles met Scott's amused face, giving him a sort of 'come on' look that Scott chuckled at. The Coach then grinned, seeing the person who'd come to stand in front of them.