veintcinco.

"Think we can score again?"

"Well I just did so..." Stiles smirked, making Violeta roll her eyes but her smile grew. "Besides it doesn't really matter."

"Why?"

"Because I can do this."

Violeta smiled into the kiss she had be pulled into. Once again, she heard the entire crew shouting and cat-calling and yelling out things that made a few parents cover the ears of their children. Half-time was soon to be over but with the iconic Beatles' song making all the adults erupt in nostalgia and the undeniable slight Spanish edge that was a DJ Luis remix, all the young teenagers and high schoolers had turned to the people next to them and began dancing.

"I want to apologise." Stiles pulled back and began.

"It's okay," She reassured but he shook his head.

"No, no. Like, I, uh," He knew that his was ruining the moment slightly but he had to get it out. "I had— was hallucinating and saw my father confirm all my greatest fears." He said, coming to stand in front of her. He put his arms on her shoulders, steading her down. "I couldn't take my other greatest fear coming true." He took off his helmet and Violeta gave him a look, glancing around as people were getting back into position to start playing again after Isaac had been moved.

"I couldn't really bare if it turned out the most perfect girl said I was her soulmate and then told me she wished it wasn't me."

Violeta let out a shaky breath and instantly pulled back the elbow guards and showed Stiles the tattoo on her arm. By now, there was no sword hiding the letters. "Mieczyslaw Stilinski, I have the honour of the universe matching our souls together and I cannot tell you how glad I am that it is the dorky kid in my English class with a Batman pencil case."

"I'll have you know that's limited edition." Stiles said, pushing back a strand of hair off her face, unable to contain the giddy feeling inside himself that he got to do that. That one small action he'd dreamed of doing for so long.

"I know." She retorted. Stiles laughed and pulled her close, leaned and pressed his lips to hers.

"Uh, guys."

Violeta pulled back, looking over at the werewolf. Her hands were still around Stiles' neck and his were still firmly planted on her waist. However, whilst she had stopped, Stiles continued kissing the side of her face. "Stiles, uh, come on." She giggled, trying to push him away. The teenager groaned and opted to just wrap a tight arm around her. Her smile grew, hearing him mutter wolfsbane and shoving it up a particular place.

"Coach wants you two back." Isaac said, sounding a mix between smug that they had finally gotten together and hesitant from the fact that he had to break them up. He had caught Stiles' threat well and clear.

"I'm going to kill him." Stiles said. Violeta poked his nose and walked forward. She felt someone grab her hand and she looked back to see Stiles' smiling a small smile. She was pulled back into another kiss and then wrapped an arm around her shoulder, walking forward with her beside him.

"Okay now that you two lovebirds have had your teen high school movie musical number moment," Coach said as they approached, "can we focus on the game?" Violeta and Stiles shared a grin. Coach then sighed, knowing there would be no stopping them.

Even as the siren signalling the beginning of the second half, they were still staring at each other, grinning like the lovesick fools they were.

Violeta couldn't even pay any mind that Sun Hill had been getting more and more frustrated. Firstly, they had come to come to foreign turf to play. Which was fine because it would extremely satisfying to beat their rivals on their home-ground. However, their coach all but paled when he saw that Violeta Rodriguez was playing. Of course he couldn't say anything without seeming like a sexist pig and he just tried to make his team relax, telling them in a hushed voice in their huddles that it was funny that they had a girl, that with a girl they would definitely win.