cuatro.

"Hey I'm sorry Harris literally just let me out. Literally. And he had my phone." Stiles said as Allison filled him in on what was happening with the full moon and Isaac. And what they were going to do.

"Scott's with Derek." She told him.

"Of course he is." Stiles said with a sigh. It was as he threw his school bag in anger at how his friend got to leave when he had to attend detention that he thought of something. "Do you think we should get Violeta involved?"

"Violeta Rodriguez?"

"Yeah. She definitely knows stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if she knows that Scott's a werewolf." Stiles said. "But I think she's even more connected than we think."

"I think we should just figure it out ourselves and then discuss Violeta later."

"Okay." Stiles relented.

"Especially since Scott told me Derek's getting his own reinforcements. I don't think getting too many unknown... variables is a good idea right now." Allison said, Stiles getting more agitated at the fact that Derek was bringing 'reinforcements' in. This could get ugly very, very, very quickly. "But I definitely agree with you. She... she knows things." Allison brought his mind back to the Spanish girl.

"But like you said, we'll discuss her later." Stiles said. "Look, you slow down the guy with the wolfsbane. I'm going to the station right now." After getting acknowledgement from Allison, Stiles hung up and started his Jeep. As he began driving he caught himself humming the theme to the Batman.

-

She arrived at the Beacon Hills Country Office to see the blue Jeep. Violeta took a moment before dashing in. She saw Derek talking to one of the officers, a nice lady by the name of Sarah, when the alarms went off. Violeta brought her hand up and recounted the words under her breath as Sarah fell to the ground, unconscious. Derek snapped his head at her, able to make the connection that Violeta had just spelled the officer asleep.

Violeta didn't have time to explain, rushing off to find Stiles.

When she did, he was being dragged by a man in uniform. She didn't recognise him and thus swiftly pulled out Rico's handgun from where it was tucked into the waist of her jeans. She held it up and aimed it square at the officer.

"Let him go." She said calmly. The officer didn't listen to her, opting to pull Stiles directly in front of him as a shield. Stiles began freaking out at having a gun pointed at him so she lowered it. However, the officer then pulled out his own gun and pointed it at Stiles' head.

"Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God." Was the repeated phrase coming out of one panicked Stiles. Violeta kept her calm as she brought up her hands in defat, the gun falling aimlessly and only held up from the trigger looping around a finger.

"Let him go." She repeated.

A roar interrupted everything.

The officer all but dropped Stiles and dashed to where the holding cells were. Violeta ran after him, jumping over Stiles who was still on the ground. She heard the sounds of his sneakers coming after her as the duo found the officer fighting with one fully turned Isaac.

She rushed and grabbed Isaac by the shoulders and pulled him off, throwing him across. However, the officer didn't relent and stepped forward. Isaac noted the syringe and thus, the officer became the number one target. He leaped across the room and slammed the officer's head against the wall, effectively knocking him out.

He then turned around to see Stiles on the ground, trying to hide behind a desk. Isaac stalked forward and Violeta took a step, blocking him. He tilted his head and she knew he wouldn't attack, his instincts telling him that she was not a threat. Even though she threw him across the room... no matter what she did, a wolf knew that she was no harm and not to be harmed.