dieciséis.

"Really? We're gonna stress about music in a time like this?"

"I don't know why you're stressing. Jackson is out cold until I snap my fingers again and that means there is no kanima out killing anyone. Derek can't get to us because us involves me and he's learned his lesson." Violeta said. "Oh! I love this song." She began singing the opening which was a few ad-libs of some cole-world. Stiles turned it up, interested to see what sort of music taste Violeta had. He knew she liked the Arctic Monkeys - which he had died when he found out and hadn't stopped listening to 505 - but he didn't actually know what kind of music she would be happy to hear come on the radio.

So he turned up the song, wanting to hear something that did.

It was catchy with a nice beat as the guy rapped about a girl in class that he had a crush on. He grinned, looking at Violeta and thinking that he'd never passed a note to her.

"It started off so innocent, she had a vibe and a nigga started diggin' it. I was a youngin, straight crushin', trying play the shit cool but a nigga couldn't wait to get to school." Stiles smiled and thought about how excited he was to see at school after he spoke to Kenny's that time and found out she would help them. And then every time after that.

"Cause when I seen them thighs on her and them hips on her and them lips on her got me daydreamin' man what?" Stiles blinked as he realised the turn the lyrics had taken. But there was the undeniable truth. Just the other day in Chemistry when she had come in that tight shirt. And now in that dress.

"Hey, who is this?" Stiles asked, straining to keep his voice light and neutral.

"Rapper called J.Cole," she explained, "he's my all time fav. Despite how you're listening to this song, he's actually very poetical and the a good story-teller... as you'll find out."

What Violeta had meant by that was that J.Cole began to tell the story about how he first had sex with this girl from his class. Stiles fought to keep himself calm as he felt all of the lyrics, feeling like this J.Cole guy was telling the story he, Stiles, wished would one day happen for him. One day very, very, very soon.

It didn't help that the narrator was a nervous virgin who overthought everything and was heavily attracted to very confident girl whose confidence alone made him feel like she was out of his league.

It also didn't help that the hook was the line "and I ain't never did this before, no" repeated over and over.

"And you know who else wants to have a good time? Stiles. Stiles wants to have a good time. Many, many times. Several times in a row. In several different positions. Preferably with a certain Spaniard..."

That's what Stiles had said. He had said it after just becoming friends with Violeta and the comment was purely based on the fact that Stiles was once again having a sexually frustrated moment and she was the prettiest girl he could think of. Granted, back then he was always thinking of her. Although, to be fair this was because he had just met her and the novelty of her had him, some would say obsessing over her.

That was the excuse he had used but as she sat here beside him, he knew that wasn't true. It wasn't true because that attraction grew. It grew and grew and Stiles couldn't believe he ever once thought that bright yellow hoodie once belonged to a boy because Violeta was... she was cute in her dorky moments and beautiful in her constant, natural state and man was she hot. The first time Stiles had seen her in the gym, wearing crop top and black pants and mildly sweating he had to take five cold showers.

Now, she was here and wearing a dress he wish never existed because he honestly felt tormented with her sitting there and him sitting here and this song playing.