27 - Her Punishment

Ok you guys! This is a long ass chapter! Like I worked so freaking hard on this thing! You guys deserve it though! :) I hope you enjoy it! It's not been edited so sorry for any mistakes :( Anyways here you all go ;) Show this chapter some love! Thank you guys for the support!

----------------------------------------------

"Now give me a damn kiss before I go fucking ape shit!" He demanded.

I giggled and didn't waste anytime connecting my lips with his in a passionate, loving, yet rough kiss. Our tongues shot out at each other and I let him take dominance immediately. He groaned and slammed me up against the wall. My legs and arms wrapped tighter around him.

"You have no fucking clue how much I missed you. I was so fucking worried." He growled against my lips.

"You were worried about me!?" I said pulling back a little. "Are you kidding me Ryder!!! I thought you were fucking dead!!!" I yelled, getting a little angry.

He growled really loud. "Don't you dare blame this on me Charlie! And don't ever swear at me again! Understand!?" He yelled back.

"No Ryder! You had me worried sick about you for five damn days! And you are mad at me!?" I said pointing to myself. "You have some nerve!" I said getting really pissed.

He growled again. "Fuck it! I'll explain later, but right now your angry, little, sexy ass is mine!"

That sensitive place between my legs immediately dampened and I silently cursed in my head for my body going against my will at staying angry. So I ignored it and continued on before he landed those perfect lips against mine.

"No Ryder! I want an explanation now!"

His eyes turned black as night and I knew his wolf was surfacing, all because I rejected his command to have sex. I didn't give two shits at the moment now, I was mad too and I'm sure my wolf is on the verge of surfacing herself.

"You will not give me orders!" He screamed as his hands were giving my butt a death grip. "I am the Alpha and you will not disrespect me or my wishes!"

I whimpered at his tone and coward away from him the best I could, but it didn't work. He took one of his hands that was tightly gripping my bottom and slipped it up my neck only to get a fistful of my hair, he pulled my head back exposing my neck and slowly dipped his face down bringing his lips closely to my ear snarling in it. "But if you must know what happened I was wounded. Badly. I lost consciousness and didn't wake up until this morning. I had to fucking hitch hike a ride and run all the way home from the fucking bus stop in the next town. You were the only thing on my mind all fucking day. So don't give me shit about how worried you were!" His growl never leaving his lips.

"Where were you wounded?" I whimpered as his fist in my hair gripped tighter.

"In my fucking chest." He continued his growl.

"I'm sorry baby." I whimpered again, feeling myself getting unbelievably wet from his filthy mouth and rough actions.

He pressed his rock hard body closer to mine, if possible, pinning me completely to the wall and making me gasp. "You should be fucking sorry princess. It's been almost a week since we've seen each other and you're going to fucking yell at me as soon as I walk in the door. Not only that but you fucking swore in my face." He let out a small sarcastic chuckle. "You've got a lot of backbone speaking to me that way babygirl, and you need to be taught a lesson." He seethed through his teeth causing his hot breathe to collide with my ear, my arms that were wrapped around his neck constricted.

"I am going to beat that perfectly plump ass of yours till it's blood red." I groaned and sank my fingers through his softly damp hair. "And while I'm doing that I'm going to be fucking the life out of your tight little pussy till you're begging me to stop." He rasped.