10- Getting to know him...

Charlie's P.O.V.

Ryder was gorgeous! He has beautiful muscles and and eight pack that went on for miles. His hair was black and long but not too long, he had it kind spiked up a little. He also had the most prettiest eyes I have ever seen! They were an icy blue that me shiver just by one look. When those soft plump lips met mine I got lost. He is already like my own special drug that is taking me higher every second. He bit my lip and I gasped at the sensation. That's when he pushed his tasteful tongue in my mouth and automatically took dominance over the kiss. I moaned in our heated kiss but eventually had to pull away to catch my breath. Ryder growled "Mine!" and crashed his lips onto mine again but it didn't last as long as our first one. We looked at each other for a moment then my tummy made this aweful noise to let me know I was hungry. I blushed embarassed and Ryder chuckled.

"Go ahead and eat princess, I'm gonna go tell the guys that they can leave."

"Okay." I said still starstruck from the incedent that just happened.

He walked over to his friends and I saw a girl that was sitting next to him. My wolf growled and yelled 'Mine!' in my head. I told her to calm down and that she was probably just one of his friends.

As soon as I told her that the girl kissed the boy next to her and began to slide out of the booth. 'Told ya.' I smirked at her in my head. The girl actually gave me a wave on her way out and so did everyone else. I shyly waved back and smiled. 

Ryder walked over to me and sat down across the booth. I started to eat and continued reading my book.

"So what are you reading?" He asked.

"It's a classic called Great Expectations by Charles Dickens." I smiled.

"Isn't Charles Dickens boring though?" He smirked.

"Not to me. It is really good actually."

"Why read it though? I heard it was extremly boring." He complained.

"Well it's a life lesson. You are supposed to learn from it." I shrugged.

"Like I said princess!" He said sarcasticly. "Boring!" I just shook my head and kept on reading.

"So do you read other books? Ones that aren't so boring?" He smirked again.

"That depends. What is your perspective of books that are not boring?" I asked him.

"Well, how about Fifty Shades of Grey?" His smirk grew wider. "Have you read that book?"

"Actually its a series of three books and yes I have all three of them." 

"Oh really! That's interesting." He continued. With that sexy smirk of his not leaving his gorgeous face. I blushed. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just didn't know that you'd be into things like that."

"You don't know me. We've only just met today Ryder." I said quietly.

"That's true Charlie." He paused then gave me a seductive look. "But I intend on getting to know every single inch of you." His eyes going from icy blue to a dark stormy color. I felt the sensitive spot between my legs begin to dampen and  I squirmed in my seat under his heated stare then gulped. He smirked at my movement.

"S-s-s-s-o-o-ooo?" I studdered a little, mentally smacking myself for not having a stronger voice. "Do you read?" I asked shyly.

He chuckled and his eyes turned back to there regular shade. "No princess. I don't."

My stomach got tingly when he called me that and I blushed and looked down. "Hey!" He said a bit angry. I looked up at him. 

"What did I tell you?" He warned. I became speechless.

"I-I-I-m sorry." I said biting my lip afterwards. Remebering that I shouldn't look down at his presence anymore.

"I'll let you off with a warning this time." I squeezed my thighs together. Why was this turning me on? Oh I'm so confused...why are these things happening to me. "It better not happen again. Understand?" He commanded.

"Yes Ryder." I said. Hating the fact that I sounded so submissive. 

He closed his eyes for a moment and when he opened them they were that stormy blue color again. I already knew what that ment.

"Finish your food quickly. I'll be waiting for you outside next to my car." He said and got up walking out the door.

~

When I finished I stepped outside and slid my book in the small over the shoulder bag I have with me. I saw Ryder leaning against a black car smoking a cigarette, he was inhaling the nicotine and blowing out the smoke in white, cloudy, swirls. I walked up to him and his eyes never left me as I made my way to him. I looked up at him and he inhaled his cigarrete one last time before dropping it and stepping on the bud. He blew the smoke out the side of his mouth and put his hand on my cheek about to lean in when I stopped him with my words.

"Smoking isn't good for you ya know?" I told him. He chuckled at my statement.

"Well I'm a werewolf. It's different for me. I don't  get the diseases that humans do." He smirked. "But I guess you didn't know that did you?" He asked in a smart ass remark. I just nodded my head no. He began to lean in again but I turned my head and he ended up kissing my cheek. He growled loudly and grabbed my chin to make me look at him. A growl escaped my lips and it kind of shocked me. But I stood my ground anyway.

"What the fuck? Why did you reject me?" He said in anger. My wolf whimpered at his tone but I was a little angry myself. 

"Because I didn't want to taste smoke on your tongue." I said. Still surprised that I stood up for myself a little bit.

"I don't give a shit!" He growled and smashed his lips on mine. I didn't kiss him back at first but he deepened it and I couldn't help myself. He had a sweet taste to him with a hint of smoke which was kinda sexy. The kiss got rough and his hands slid down my body and snaked there way to my ass where he gave it a squeeze. I moaned and then tangled my fingers in his hair. He groaned spun us around and pushed me up against his car. I pulled away from him to catch my breath and looked at him with a little anger in my eyes. He chuckled at me.

"What's wrong princess? Mad cuz you can't control yourself." He smirked.

"No. I'm mad because you think I know nothing about werwolves." I said.

"It's because you don't." He shrugged.

"I know enough." I defended myself.

"Like what?" He challenged.

"I knew what was going to happen when I met you, I know that humans and wolves can't mate, I know that the Alpha is the leader of any wolf pack, I know that our Goddess decides what our fate is and loves us no matter what happens. Even if her own creatures go against her like Makia did over a thousand years ago!" I said angrily. Ryder and I both being astonished by my small outburst. 

He sighed and gave me an apoligetic look. "Look...." He starred into my eyes. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel stupid." He apologized.

"It's okay-" But he interrupted me. "No it's not!.....I'm your mate I am not supposed to do things like that. I'm sure our Goddess is disappointed in me right now." He scratched the back of his neck. 

"Hey. She's not disappointed. If anything she's happy that you appologized to me." I gave him a small comforting smile.

He smiled back and chuckled. "I'm glad she mated me with a sweet, smart, beautiful girl like you." 

I blushed and smacked his chest . "Shut up." 

"It's the truth princess." He said and gave me a small kiss. After that he told me to get in the car. I did as I was told and hopped in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys! I totally lied monday when I told you I was gonna update yesterday but I got a little busy and didn't get home till late :/ so here ya go! I made it a little longer than expected. I hope you like!

Vote~Comment~Like ♥